|| Chapter Fourteen ||

INTRODUCED: make (someone) known by name to another in person, especially formally

_________________

Bird°

"The red one was cute though."

Stepping out of Gisela car we had just gotten back from the Galleria. She was picky about what she wanted to get and I was just over it ready to go.

I wasn't trying to be all cute for somebody to accidentally spill their drink on me. I looking in my bag for keys and bump into Gisela..

"Sel...girl." I smacked my lips. Looking at the back of her head.

"Who is that going into yall house?" she asked.

I look towards the door "Oh, that's just Tim" I shrug walking infront of her.

"He sexy" she said behind me "Where he from?"

"Why you asking so many questions?" I push the door open looking around.

"Bitch you like him?" she turned my around to face her smiling.

"No" I sigh rolling my eyes. "I'm nervous about this party." I say truthfully.

"Aww babe don't worry yourself so much" she patted my head "try to have fun."

"Hoe I am not a dog" I push her walking into the living.

All the guys was in there talking doing regular guy shit. But I notice Kingsly wasn't here. He must tell be with his little friend. Gisela comes up behind me.

"Mm candy" she mumble..

"If you don't stop" I whisper to her.

"What?" she whisper "Hi boys!!" she said walking all the way in.
They look up from what they was doing at us.

"Wazzam ma" Leo spoke he looked at me and nod his head "Bird."  but it was dry.