|| Chapter Two ||

HERE: used when introducing something or someone

_____________

Bird°

"Here." the gremlin tells me holding it out to me.

My heart is freaking racing like it's about to bust up out my chest.. I didn't move like my body is frozen..

It's a million thoughts running though my mind.. Shaking my head I take it from her hand eyeing her with shaky hands I flip it over..

It's the application I sent off to the university.. But how-why is it in my hands? I look back up at Paris as if she was the devil himself.. This fucking bitch!!

"How you like your dorm room" she asks with that horrible fucking laugh with her head tilted back.. All I see is fucking red...

"YOU STUPID FUCKING BITCH!!!"

I launched at her throwing fucking punches from left and right.. Who does shit like this?! I continue to hit her face until I see blood.. She hitting back I don't feel none of that shit..

She tries to grab my hair but I ain't letting that happen.. Somehow we fall on the bed I'm still on that ass..

She yelling nonsense I'm taking all my pain out.. She screams like a fucking idiot.. I'm so angry like I worked hard and to think my own blood want to see me down..

I feel extra hands tugging at my shirt I'm not letting up though she gonna hurt like I'm hurting..

"Come on Bird let up that's enough." They say trying pull me off.

"No!! Unc let me go!! She such a sneaky bitch!!" I scream with tears full of heat coming down my face.. Shit not real.. ME.. Crying..

"Calm down honey everything going to be alright" he pulls me into a hug.. "What happened?" I cry on his shoulder while he rubs my back repeating his words..

"Unc she" it was hard for me to get out.. "She hid my application for the dorm room I applied for.. It's been 2 freaking years and she finally had the balls to show me" he let loose of the hug and look at me in my eyes with saddened ones.. "When all could have been fixed" I cry out..

He looks over at his step daughter as she sits up and touches her face..

Her light skin is turning black and blue now.. He goes to speak but my Aunts walks in..

"What is going on in here?" She rushes over to Paris grabbing her face she winch in pain..

"Why are you always fighting this child? Let me get you clean up." This family is so fucking far up her ass.. My breathing speeds up even more..

"You don't even know wh- " I was cut off my Uncle..

"Helen shut your ass up! I'm sick of your shit" she looks at him as if he just broken her heart..

I wanted to laugh because he is so proper so it came out funny but now wasn't the time.

"Now Paris you know what you did was very wrong. I don't understand why you would do such a thing. We give you everything you need." He sigh still holding me in his arms..

He was always the one standing by my side.. The one I could call on when needed too.. He was my everything besides my brother..

My Uncle was very easy on the eyes he wasn't to bad looking for an old man.. He always told me to keep going don't stop he wanted better for me..

Paris didn't saying anything but put her head down in shame as my Auntie walks out..

Still waiting on an answer she's just slobbering like a dog sitting there looking pitiful..

"Maybe I thought she had enough and she didn't need anymore." She mumbled her words wrapping her nose with her hand.. I want to kick her in her fucking face the nerve of her..

Helen comes in with the first aid kit sitting beside Paris..

"Oh, Archer she might need to visit the emergency room" she dramatically says dabbed at her eye..

"She be fine just put ice on it" he say in a bored tone.. "She needs to stop picking battle she knows she won't win. Just give her some pain killers."

"Why I'm always the bad person??" I cry in my uncle chest..

"You're not a bad person Bird trust me your heart is pure gold" he kiss my forehead..

"I don't care what it is you still gotta get out of here" Helen says standing up from the bed.. "I'm tired of you putting your hands on my baby."

"That bitch gets more dick then you do baby my ass" I say my uncle laughs and cough to cover it up.

"Not right now she's not it's to late for anybody to be out there" Archer shaking his head and waving his hand "You need to worried about her over there. Looking like blue balls." he mumbled the last part..

"Tomorrow I want you out!!" She spoke walking out once again.. I rolled my eyes.. I wipe away the tears from my face and sigh..

"Fine."

_______________________

Authors Note:

I had to stay beating my lil sister ass.. She have a slick ass mouth && I had to knock her back in her place.. I'm the big sister lil bih...I mean after the two older then me...

______________

CLICK on the STAR if yu LIKE &&
COMMENT...

______