|| Chapter Thirteen ||

FRIENDS: a person whom one knows and with whom one has a bond of mutual affection, typically exclusive of sexual or family relations

_________________

Bird°

"I can't believe this."

I was in class in listening to the professor lecture. I forgot my laptop at the house so I had to take the notes down the old fashion way.

Paper and pen.

I really gotta figure out what I want to do with the rest of my life. I don't want to settle for just any career choice. Maybe that's why it's so hard for me to make up my mind.

I want to enjoy what I do for a living. I don't to be that miserable person people run into at their job and they have the worse attitude ever. Like no one told you to work here.. Either suck it up and do your job or pick a new career.

Grades was coming out in a few days and I been working my ass off to get the best grades possible.

The professor was talking way to much I was ready to get out this class. I was trying to get something to eat. Taking down more notes I seen someone sit beside me in the chair.

"Bitch why you writing in pen?"
They whisper to me.

"You don't even have this class! Why you here?" I whisper back trying to focus.

"Because ya ass been ducking me Iffy!" they wined.

"Gisela!! How many times?" I said with gritted teeth as my hand tighten around the pen finally looking at her.

"Baby I don't care" she smile innocently "let's go I'm hungry!" she taps my leg.

"I can't" I huffed writing more words "I'm not finish here."

Before I knew it she snatched my pen from my hand and took my notebook off the desk. She was half way down the steps before I could protest.