|| Chapter Twenty-Two ||

INDESCRIBABLE: too unusual, extreme, or indefinite to be adequately described

_____________

Kingsley°

"I have to be somewhere."

Dasani lay in my arms she came over last night trying to break it off with a nigga. But I had something else in mind. I don't know why she think she can just up and leave I ain't playing that shit.

"Where you have to be other then here?" I place my other arm around her waist and she tensed up.

"I have to be at work in 30 minutes Kingsley." She tried to move my arm.

"I told you; you don't have to work I got you baby." I kissed her nose as she breath heavy closing her eyes.

"I know but I don't want to depend on you." She rolls her eyes trying to push me off of her.

"You can give it up I'm not letting you go." I told her looking her in the eyes.

And I really mean that. I ain't letting her go for shit. Even when she some times make my dick itch with her bitching.

She frowned back at me trying to push me off of her and I contue to kiss on her..

"Why I feel like we aren't talking about the same thing? Kingsley I'm not your fucking toy!" She shoved me extra hard off her almost making me fall off the bed.

Dasani managed to slip out my arms getting up from the bed. I watch her almost trip as she tried to wrap the blanket around her body.

I pick up my gym shorts off the floor. As she speed out of my room into the restroom slamming the door.

"Dasani stop slamming my shit you know fucking better!" I yelled pulling up my shorts as my front door bell rang.