|| Chapter Twenty ||

NOTICE: become aware of

_______________

Kingsley°

"I need one."

Some random ass woman walked up to me shaking and shit.

"Fuck you talking about?" I scrunch my face at the woman. She looked bad and not in a good way.

Leo whistle getting her attention. I watch as she walked over to him. They both slipped something in each other hand and she walked off.

All the money he makes it still don't make sense to me why he would sell drugs.

"Why you sell?" I ask him I really wanted to know I wasn't trying to get under his skin.

"Son mind ya fucking business." He squinted his eyes.

"It was just a question man. No reason to get all in your feelings" I told him.

I watched a car go bye it's 8 something at night so I'm alert. I'm not letting nobody catch me slipping.

"Son move da fuck round I don't fuck with you like dat. I only talk ta ya if it's work related" Leo said walking over to Kelby and I gave him the finger.

Leo was a real bitch at times at this point I don't gave a fuck anymore. He lucky I didn't beat his ass for that shit he tried to pull last week. Fuck him and how he feel.

I took my phone out my pocket to see if I had a text from Bird but it was just a couple of messages from Dasani and some other hoes.

I sent a text telling Bird I wanted to see her tonight. I felt like she been dodging me ever since I told her I love her.

I been fucking Dasani ass just to take my mind off of it. I don't wanna lose my girl that's why I need to see her.

I know she been on her school and work shit but I miss that girl.