|| Chapter Sixteen ||

GRIP: take and keep a firm hold of; grasp tightly

_______________

Kingsley°

"But why you all on me?"

I was sitting down on the stairs having a drink and Dasani keep rubbing up on me. Usually I don't mind but she getting to irritate me and feel as if she has to be in my presents all the damn time.

So I ended the relationship two months in. She act like she my mother or PO. And that shit not going to fly with me.

Her dad pass and I told her I would be there for her if she ever need me. One day she calls me saying she need someone to talk too. So I went over to her place and let her vent to me.

I was trying to make her feel better. We was talking, laughing and some how I end up dicking her down we promise that will be our last time. But it wasn't we keep fucking each other with no title.

"Baby I just want to dance with you." she pulled at my arm.

"Nawl I'm chilling" I look around taking another sip. "Go find someone else to dance with ma."

"Really?" she smack her teeth "What's wrong?" she asked.

I can't lie I been sitting here for almost an hour waiting for Ifeoma to walk in. But it seems like she not going to show up. I can't get her off my mind I gotta have her.

"Man nothing go have fun or some shit" I snatched my arm from her.

"Why you acting like that with me Kingsley?" she look down and back up at me moving some hair out her face "like you don't want to be with me anymore."

"Not this shit again" I mumble.

"What's that shit suppose to fucking mean Kingsley!" she yelled standing up.