|| Chapter Nine ||

VIBE: a person's emotional state or the atmosphere of a place as communicated to and felt by others

_____________________

Bird°

"Ugh."

I pull the pillow over my face groaning into it. The sunlight was burning my eyes. Like the window is to big to not have curtains.

I said a little prayer in my head. "Thank you god for letting me see another day Amen".

I hear my phone beep so I moved my arm up and down in the bed to feel for it. I still haven't moved the pillow.

Its been a week since I been here and its been going smoothly besides the part I have to ask Moe to take me to school when I have a class for that day. He will complain the whole car ride.

Finally getting my hands on my phone I see it's 8:31am and Gisela text me.

We been best friends since six grade. She was the out spoken one while I was the quite one. No matter what we had each others back..

Sel👑💫: Watz the plan? 7:11am

I moved the pillow so I can text her back with one eye open.

Me: Plan for what Sel?!😒 8:36am

I told her all about last week from the argument with Aunt Helen to Kingsley. I'm still pissed at Moe for what he did dumbass ugh..

Sel👑💫: College!!😕 Duh bitch!! You just stay with me!!
8:38am

Me: No!! 😠 Yu have like what?? Three fucking RR!!
8:40am

Sel👑💫: So fuck dem!! 😤
8:40am

Like she really can't be fucking serious. I know she has be best at heart but NO.. Her roommates are full of shit..