|| Chapter Seventeen ||

LET: not prevent or forbid; allow

___________

Moe°

"Bruh."

Opening my eyes slightly I look around the bright room. Don't know why I didn't fucking close them curtains.

Yawning I throw the covers off of me rushing to my bathroom I left up the toilet seat pulling my dick out groaning in pleasure as the warm piss was released.

I jiggle my shit putting it back in my briefs. I look at my reflection in the mirror making a clicking noise with my mouth snapping my finger and pointing at it.

"I'm a sexy ass nigga."

I laugh going back into my room walking over to the window to close the fucking curtains. I sigh crawling in my bed I was starting to get fucking dizzy playing and shit.

I was at the top of my bed pulling the sheets back over my lower body. I was getting comfortable until I felt something touch my foot.

Man see Bird with this pranking shit it's to fucking early and I got a fucking hungerover. She can gone with that shit today.

"Bird get the fuck out my room." I still had my eyes closed. I relax somemore knowing I'll be in deep sleep in a few minutes.

"AWWW HELLL FUCKINGGG NAWLLL!!!"

I jumped up out of my bed quick as fuck. Something just wet just went all over fucking me. I touch the walls for my light switch.

Fuck whatever this shit was had a funk as smell to it. I hit the switch and I look down at my body. I was wearing somebody fucking throw up.

"Who the fuck!!" I asked myself still looking down my body in vomit.

"Shit." I heard someone groan in pain. I tilt my head up looking at the woman in my bed.

Her hair was covering her face and here's the most important part I don't fucking remember bring a bitch back to my place and that's a fucking no go.