Epilouge

No one pov

Sakura leaps towards the remnants of the valley of the end while holding kakashi, she looks over the cliff with a worried expression, Sakura: "there they are!" Sakura places kakashi down carefully, she jumps down to the shattered remains of the statues towards Naruto and Sasuke, she put her hands by their arms and started to heal them,  naruto gave a smile, naruto: "thanks sakura"  sasuke gave her a somber stare, he said in a saddened tone, "sakura, im sorry.." sakura: "for what?"  Sasuke: "for everything..."  Sakura starts to tear up, as the tears drip to the rocks, she said "you should be..."  y/n slowly stood up from the top of cliff beside the waterfall, he held his side and started to heal his arm, he wiped the blood away, he turned around to see sakura, naruto and sasuke, chatting like old friends and laughing off the pain, he felt happy yet sad once more, y/n took off his old headband, now with more slashes and scuff marks. He slashes his forearm a little, he smears a little blood on the headband, he tossed it down to the 3 nearby,  he turned into crows and flew off into the distance, sasuke slowly gets up, noticing the headband,  he grabs it and eyes it, his expression saddens as he places it in his pocket, naruto looks at sasuke, he says "eh? Whats wrong sasuke?" Sasuke turns around, sasuke: "y/n is....gone...."
Timeskip
The shinobi of the hidden leaf village gather around 4 grave stones, the read "shikaku nara, inoichi yamanaka, neji hyuga, and one final grave away from the other 3 with only one visitor in front of the grave, naruto stood over y/n's grave, he clenched the headband of his fallen friend, he placed the headband on top of the grave stone and tearing up slowly, he walked Away muttering to himself,  his lip quivering  trying not to burst into tears on y/n's grave. Naruto: "I'll never forget you.."

(A few years go by...)

The light of the moon shines upon konoha, y/n stands on a building overlooking the village, his long hair flows in the slight breeze, he looks at obito's mask, the yellow mask with the black streaks gleamed in the moon light, it held a dark history and a memory of the past along with a bitter end.  A tear drop fell onto the mask, a single tear dripped down his face, he wiped his face, the 6 tomoe appeared on his rinnegan eyes, he placed the mask on his face, he looked down and saw naruto and sasuke chatting down below, y/n smiled under the mask, y/n thought to himself, "if theres anything i learned in these  years, your ninja way  is a way of life but your actions define who you are, i did horrible things, but it was all worth it, you both forgot about me long ago, we fought together and almost died together, we survived hell,  thank you naruto and sasuke, we will cross paths again, goodbye for now.."

The end...

A/n: that concludes the story of y/n uchiha,  thank you all for reading this story,  once again i apologize for the long hiatus,  I'll try to finish my stories the best i can. Thank you