The true meaning of pain

(3 years later)
No one pov in konoha
Naruto is now a master at senjustu and soon enough to unseal the nine tails. Naruto walks through the streets of konoha and notices a cloaked figure with goggles on him. "Who are you?" Naruto asks, "really Naruto you don't remember me?" Said the unknown person Naruto: "spit it out!" Who are you!?" ???: "Naruto it's me shino" Naruto: *sweatdrops* "sorry shino I didn't recongnize you". Naruto meets up with his old friends to catch up where they left off. Naruto's thoughts:
"I promise to bring back Sasuke and Y/n to the village!"

(Meanwhile)
Y/n pov
I joined up with obito to meet the real Madara so we can discuss our plans for the infinite tsukuyomi, obito: "we're here" he said, we looked ahead of us in the lair and I saw a reanimated Madara uchiha, Madara: "obito who is this and why are they here." Obito: "Madara this is y/n he wants to take part of the infinite tsukuyomi" Madara: "y/n?" "I've heard of you, obito told me many things about you and that you can copy sharingan, am I correct?" Y/n: "yes that is true Madara." Madara: "copy my eternal mangekyou sharingan you'll need it for the war". My mangekyou sharingan copied madara's, in time I'll be a step closer to the eternal mangekyou sharingan. Madara:For now you two remain in the akatsuki until the ten tails is resurrected". Me and obito left the lair to head back to the akatsuki.

(Timeskip) near the lair
No one pov
Y/n was nearby the lair when he heard a large explosion nearby. He went to check it out and saw a broken and half dead itachi walking towards Sasuke to only put his two fingers on his forehead and push. Y/n was infuriated at Sasuke action, y/n used kakashi's sharingan to kamui behind Sasuke to kick him in the back of the head. Sasuke: *grunts in anger* "who are you!" Y/n: "FIRE STYLE: FIREBALL JUSTU!!" The fire ball head towards Sasuke but Sasuke dodges all of them but get slightly burned by one of them. Y/n and sasuke: *does handsigns* "CHIDORI"!!the boys charge at each other with their chidori, the chidori's clash at made the boys get knocked back due to the force of it. Sasuke and y/n stand back up, Y/n notices Sasuke lifting his hand in the air, Sasuke: "KIRIN!" "Begone with the thunderclap." The lighting slams down y/n but a black and transparent humanoid figure surrounded y/n, and blocked The Kirin justu.                         y/n: "SUSANO'O!!" Y/n unleashed his susanoo on Sasuke, y/n: "yasaka beads!!" The beads head towards sasuke and it hits sasuke nearby knocking him down. Y/n walks up to sasuke, y/n: "sasuke do you know who I am?" Sasuke: "who are you!!?!!" Y/n: *takes off mask* it's me sasuke, I'm Y/n, do you Remember what you did to me"? Sasuke: "yes I do, I wanted you to die like itachi did." Y/n: "very well, I shall show you the true meaning of pain!" Y/n: "AMATERASU!!" The black flame hit Sasuke knocking him out. Y/n felt itachi's, kakashi's, and madara's sharingan fuse into one eternal mangekyou sharingan in both eyes. Y/n headed back to the akatsuki lair to report back. Y/n: "pain, I have returned.", pain: "y/n I have an important mission for you." Y/n: "what is it?" Pain replies saying "me and you are going to attack the hidden leaf village."