The power of god

Y/n pov
Tobi resurrected the former jiinchuuriki and he set off to find the nine and eight tails, I set off for the lighting desert, i used kamui to teleport there and I saw madara and the second tsuchikage in front of me, I walked over to where they were and saw an army of shinobi. Second tsuchikage : "Madara who's this?" Y/n: "kabuto if your a spy you should've known who I was." Madara: "y/n I've heard from kabuto that you possess strength that is the same with mine, but that is to be foreseen in this battle." A wave of sand is hurling towards us from the left, me and Madara jump down to the ridge and face the army, I took off my mask to show my rinnegan, I look over to Madara, y/n: "let's go."

No one pov
Y/n and Madara started to walk towards the army, they then started to run towards the army, the shinobi alliance let's out a war cry as they dash towards Madara and y/n, y/n countered a swing from a sword and used the sword the slash and stab at the ninja, Madara used hand to hand  combat to the shinobi ganging up on him, y/n's sword broke and he had a group of shinobi close in on him, y/n: "almighty push!" It said the group of shinobi flying, y/n punches a shinobi and the punch made him turn around for only to have y/n snap his neck, Madara and y/n were back to back, the group of shinobi were closing in, y/n and Madara fend off the shinobi with their taijutsu, y/n is sending deadly barrages of kicks to the enemy, Madara caught a kunai with a Paper bomb and put the paper bomb on a shinobi and threw him to cause an explosion. Temari blasted the two back with a wind blast, temari: "don't underestimate me!"  Y/n and Madara: "fire style: majestic destroyer flame."  The flame was headed towards the shinobi alliance when the water shinobi used water wall to cool down the raging flames, the steam was thick and madara and  y/n used it to their advantage, they were killing them left and right, madara used his susanoo to attack anyone who dared to come close, gaara used the sand at the madara's feet to pull him out of his susanoo, Naruto jumped from behind gaara with a rasen shuriken in hand, naruto: "Rasen shuriken!" The shuriken hurled towards madara, in a flash of light madara used the absorption jutsu to absorb the rasen shuriken, madara: "too much energy." Temari: "h-he absorbed it!" Naruto:" how? How come he has the rinnegan!" Madara and y/n jump back to cliff they were at, second tsuchikage: "you proved my guess right, y/n does have strength to equal yours." Madara: "he does, but what did you do to this body?" Kabuto: "like I said I perfected you to be at your peak in your glory days." Madara: "do not misunderstand, this power is not of your creation!" Madara's susanoo forms around him, the susanoo put its hands together is a handsign like motion and the sky grew dark, the cloud disappeared to show a large planetary devastation meteor about to crash into the shinobi alliance, ohnoki flies to the planetoid and make it lighter to stop, ohnoki: "earth style: lightened boulder jutsu!" The planetoid got lighter slightly but didn't stop coming down, gaara manipulated the sand to form a tree like structure to stop the planetoid. Ohnoki and the rest of the shinobi gave a look of satisfaction and reminiscing over there survival, kabuto and Madara looked at y/n, y/n: "it's a shame your survival will be...short lived." Y/n raised his hand and brought it down, the cloud disappeared again to show a second planetoid about to crash into the other planetoid, the planetoids crash into the ground causing more injuries and losses to happen. The five Kage arrived and saw the demolition around them,, tsunade looked at y/n and recognized him,  tsunade's  thoughts:  "y/n did this but why... why did he turn on theleaf..." tsunade looked around and thought "is this the power of a god?....."

A/n : sorry for late chapter I was sleeping on the job if you catch my drift