Battle of konoha

(Konoha 2 minutes before the attack)
Naruto pov
Naruto: "gamakichi how much further   Until we reach the hidden leaf village."
Gamakichi: "not far Naruto, just a bit further." Naruto: "I'll avenge jiraiya-sensei and find his killer!"

(With you and pain)
No one pov
Pain and y/n were outside of konoha and taking out a few chunin along the way. Konan: "we can't enter the village because of the barrier in place, if we enter we'll noticed immediately" y/n replies saying "if that's the case then we need a direct attack on the village." Pain then summoned his six paths of pain, pain: "ill put the paths in place to attack any ninja that will be in our way." Pain flies above the village and lifts y/n up with universal pull, pain: "let's show the world true pain" Y/n and pain: "almighty push, yasaka beads." The almighty push destroyed one part of the village and the hokage mountain, the yasaka beads destroyed the courtyard and nearby the hokage mansion of konoha. 

(Down in the destruction)
No one pov
Sakura: huh? What happened *looks around and tears up* no... Naruto please hurry...",  shikamaru:*grunts in pain* damn this leg, who ever attacked us with this much damage might've been the akatsuki, shikaku: " Naruto doesn't want us to interfere with the fight that's the only team work we can give him.

(In the huge crater)
No one pov
Naruto: "gamakichi where are I thought we were supposed to arrive in the hidden leaf village." Gamakichi: "we are here but something's wrong." The smoke clears out to reveal a destroyed konoha and tsunade facing y/n and pain, tsunade: I am the fifth hokage, I will not let everything I've protected be destroyed, this is unforgivable!"  Naruto: you should sit back and drink some tea granny,           Y/ n : I see you've mastered senjustu Naruto, but it's gonna take more than that to beat us. Pain: I expected nothing different from one of jiraiya-sensei's students." Naruto: huh? You called him sensei to?  Pain: yes I did but that doesn't matter now surrender and your death will be in the name of peace.  Naruto: "PEACE!  HOW IS THIS DESTRUCTION IN THE NAME OF THE PEACE!" Y/n: "you have no idea what true peace is Naruto." Naruto: "shut the hell up already!" "Who are you anyway!" Y/n: *takes off tobi's yellow and black mask* "who am I now naruto?" Naruto: "no... it can't be....  this isn't real!"   Y/n: "oh it's very real, and bear with it because your one who did this to me."   Naruto: "y/n I'm sorry! Come back to the village please!"                     Y/n: it's to late for that Naruto, now you will die ".    Y/n and the six paths of pain charge at Naruto, naruto takes out the tendo path with just one punch, y/n uses kamui to transport him to heal inside the king of hell, y/n sends a barrage of punches and kicks but Naruto attempts to block but fails and gets hit and gets knocked back.
Naruto's sage toads charge towards pain but pain knocks them back,    pain: "almighty push!"   Y/n's thoughts: "I hope Nagato is ok with using this much chakra in controlling pain."  Y/n uses fire style: fireball jutsu on Naruto but Naruto blocks the fireballs,    Naruto: "wind style: rasen shuriken!" The shuriken hurls towards y/n  but      y/n's black armored susanoo used the Yata  mirror to block the jutsu.               Y/n: "you can't stop us naruto, give us the nine tails!"    Naruto:"I will bring you back y/n even if means I'll die!"  Naruto charges at pain, pain knocked naruto down to the ground and stabbed both of his hands in place with the chakra receivers,    Pain: naruto you don't get my point, humans won't understand each other,
We share a common interest we want to see the same peace that Jiraiya-sensei wanted. but the peace we strive for may cause more vengeance and hatred, that's why I formed the akatsuki, to break the cycle of vengeance and hatred.  Hinata jumped towards naruto in order to break the chakra receivers,  naruto: "huh? Hinata you need to get out of here!    Hinata: "all those you've saved me naruto... now it's my turn to save you! because I love you naruto". Hinata breaks one of the chakra receivers, pain flings her to the left with universal pull, continues to break the chakra receivers and pain continues to throw her around with universal pull until she was bleeding. Hinata was limping towards naruto, she falls to her knees putting both hands on the last chakra receiver. Y/n clenches the susanoo fist and hits hinata in the air, Pain then lifts her up in the air with universal pull and slammed her on the ground with immense force and then stabs her in the back with the chakra receiver. Naruto stares at pain and y/n in shock and is infuriated and turned into his nine tail form with skeletal like frames on him. Pain gets flung around like a rag doll, y/n uses his black armored susanoo's sword to slash at Naruto l, Naruto: *grunts in pain* "Damn! Y/n's too strong i can't handle him!" Pain exits y/n's susanoo and waits for naruto to charge him, pain: "almighty push!" Naruto's ninetails form get flung back and he returns to normal. Naruto summons shadow clones to charge at pain during his 5 second recharge, y/n: "Shit!" "I half to destroy the clones, time to use blaze release, inferno style: jumping flames!" A wave of Amaterasu flames burn through the clones but they keep on coming. Pain fully recharges and uses the almighty push against the clones. The clones disappeared with a poof, and the real Naruto jumps towards pain with a rasengan in his hand, y/n dashes towards pain but he was too late, the rasengan hit pain on the chest and he fell down, y/n dashed towards pain, pain grabbed y/n's arm  and nagato spoke to him, nagato through pain:"y/n I need you to come find me there's one final thing I need for you to do.." y/n looked at Naruto and said, y/n: "you won't be able to stop me naruto no matter how powerful you are! I shall rule this world and there's plenty of ways that can happen." Y/n used kamui to arrive at nagato' location. Y/n: "nagato I'm here what do you want me to do, Nagato looks up weakly looking drained of chakra, Nagato: *coughs* y/n the final thing I want you to is to use the rinne rebirth on konoha. Y/n: "rinne rebirth!" Nagato I don't have  that kind of power!" Nagato: you need to do it, I'm almost out of chakra. Y/n: "fine I'll do it but how am I going to do it?" Nagato puts both of his hands on y/n's eyes, nagato: "I don't want these anymore, please you need to use the rinne rebirth." Y/n opens his eyes to reveal a hypnotic pattern in his eyes.

" Y/n opens his eyes to reveal a hypnotic pattern in his eyes

Nagato: "y/n use the justu my time has finally come." Y/n: *does hand signs* "gedou: Rinne tensei no justu!"  The king of hell rose from the ground and opened its mouth to give back all the souls to those who died in konoha.        Y/n looked over at nagato to see he had already died,  y/n: "don't worry nagato the eyes you've given me will make your true peace come true."