A familliar face

(Meanwhile in konoha)
Naruto pov
Naruto: "I'm glad we left y/n behind he was just going to way us down." Shikamaru: " he was a real pest, he always pissed me off". Choji: "I know right!" "Why did he even come here."
Sasuke jumps in and says "I should've left him behind long ago."

(Back with you)
No one pov
Y/n made it back to the land of fire and headed towards konoha. As y/n is walking in the forests around konoha he can feel his memories with team seven fade away into the darkness.     Y/n: It's time I destroy this place, not yet I need to get even stronger. Y/n unties his headband and slashes in the middle of the leaf symbol and heads deeper into the forest to find a way to destroy konoha for good
Itachi pov
I was on a scouting mission with kisame to find any jinchuriki to sneak up on but had no Luck. I came to an abrupt stop, kisame:"itachi what is it" is there someone here?" Itachi: "yeah there someone here and there close by" we headed towards the unknown chakra I sensed to find y/n sitting alone . "Y/n what are you doing here?" I asked him, he tossed his headband with a slash mark at me, y/n: "I was abandoned by my team on a mission, because they called me weak and they were right...." itachi: "that explains you being alone in the forest." Y/n : "itachi can you teach me everything you know because I finally awakened my sharingan and I think I'm ready for it." Itachi: *nods* "follow me."

(Into training)
No one pov
In that point in time itachi taught y/n about his sharingan. Itachi: "y/n I'm going to teach you something special about the sharingan." Y/n: "and that is?" Itachi: " after the third tomoe stage is comeplete will take a new form known as mangekyou sharingan." That's when the sharingans true power is released." Y/n: "when I awakened my sharingan I already had the 3 tomoe how long until I get my mangekyou sharingan?" Itachi: it won't be long trust me,you'll be stronger than ever"
(Timeskip)
No one pov
Itachi: now y/n do what I do *shows sharingan* AMATERASU!!!" Black flames hurl towards the tree at immense speed and sets it a flame. Y/n: " *shows sharingan* AMATERASU!!" Black flames hurl towards the tree and once again setting it on fire. Itachi: you've done well y/n for your final lesson you'll fight against my partner kisame hoshigaki." Kisame: "don't hold back kid, time to put you to the test" kisame charges at y/n with his sword in hand. Y/n sidesteps out of kisame's way and unleashes a barrage of punches, y/n and kisame jump back, kisame: *does handsigns* water style: shark bomb justu!!" Y/n: *shows and sharingan and copies the justu* water style: shark bomb justu!!" Y/n's shark bomb Justu overwhelmed kisame's and hit him. Y/n: "fire style: fire ball justu!!" Three massive fire balls head toward kisame, one of the fireballs hit him causing him to jump back. Y/n dashes at kisame and does a hand sign, y/n: *does handsigns* "chidori!!!" Y/n's chidori hit kisame causing kisame to get knocked out cold. Y/n felt a pain in his eyes again but this time it was worse he had awakened his mangekyou sharingan as it formed it took on the form of itachi's. Itachi : "why did your mangekyou form into mine?" "Y/n it turns out you can copy sharingan and keep them as if their your own sharingan". Y/n: "itachi before you go, could you take me to the Akatsuki I want to join them." Itachi: "follow me."