Project tsuki no me

(In the akatsuki lair)
No one pov
Pain: "itachi what have you brought before me." Itachi: "pain I brought you a new member to our cause to capture the jinchuriki." Every member of the akatsuki went to the meeting of s new recruit. Pain ask's coldly "is he powerful enough to take on a jinchuuriki head on?" Itachi replies "yes he is, for he possesses a mangekyou sharingan like me." Y/n looks at the man with an orange swirly mask with only one eyehole, he notices that the man in mask flashed his mangekyou sharingan, as if on que. y/n's eyes copied the mangekyou.

Y/n's thoughts: "his sharingan resembles kakashi's mangekyou" "I'll have to see it's abilities in both of my eyes

Y/n's thoughts: "his sharingan resembles kakashi's mangekyou" "I'll have to see it's abilities in both of my eyes." "You are no longer y/n of the leaf, now you are y/n of the akatsuki." Pain hands you the cloak and a boy with long blonde hair that covered his eye paints your nails to black." Pain introduces you to the members. "The blonde haired person is deidara", deidara: "pleasure to meet you" "the orange masked man is Tobi: hello!! He said in an excited voice, y/n knew that Tobi was hiding something. "That's kakuzu", Hidan, konan, sasori, zetsu, and I am pain."

(Back in the hidden leaf village)
Naruto pov when he left with jiraiya
Naruto's thoughts: "I'm starting to feel bad for what me,Sakura, and sasuke said and did to y/n I just hope he's ok"
"I have to leave the village for 3 years. So I can become even stronger to protect the village."
Sasuke pov
I just left village becoming a rogue shinobi so I can discover the truth about my clans massacre. Sasuke: I'm starting to regretting my choice about leaving y/n behind but who cares he's weak anyways".
Sakura pov
I miss that y/n boy even though he was a pest he was a really caring person, but I miss Sasuke even more I hope they comes back soon enough.

Y/n pov
I saw Tobi when I got back from one of my missions, I approached him in a private area. Y/n: "hey Tobi you got a minute?"  Tobi: "sure  what is it?" He said in his happy go lucky voice.
Y/n: "Tobi why do you hide your true purpose here and hide your true identity?" Tobi: "I don't know what your talking about." Tobi thoughts: "shit!, he's on to me I just need to
Stall him."  Y/n: "I know your name isn't Madara because he died ages  ago" tobi: *his voice changes to a deep and hoarse one* "fine I shall tell you my identity, my real name is obito uchiha" y/n: "obito Uchiha, I know you, you were a hero during the third great war until they said you supposedly "died".
Y/n: "so obito tell me what your really up to."  Obito: "I'm working with the real Madara to activate the infinite tskuyomi a genjustu where it puts every one into a hypnotic state to make them sleep."  Y/n: "obito can you tell me why you chose to do this plan." Obito: a friend of mine broke our trust
And killed someone we were supposed to protect." Y/n: "I feel your pain I trusted one time and now it drove me to rage and revenge." Obito: "same here y/n, let's not waste time we have to complete project tsuki no me."            Y/n: "alright obito let's bring this world to its knees...."