The divine tree

A/n: I can't thank you guys enough for 1k reads!!

Y/n pov
I saw minato and naruto bump fists and go into the perfect tailed beast state, they created a giant rasengan and added sage chakra to it, y/n: "that jutsu can severely damage obito but he can't phase through only i can with rinnegan." They launched at us with the giant rasengan and collided with me and obito but I phased through it and obito was unharmed. I floated up and obito flown up next to and we did handsigns and summoned the ten tails again and the ten tails's eye gets sucked into its head and a pod opens on the ten tails and a tree sprouts up to the sky near the moon, the roots of the tree spread out and started draining shinobi of there chakra and burrowing the roots in the ground, obito: "just stay still you all endured quite enough". The shinobi are in shock and a giant root is above them ready to drain them but something cut the giant root in half, it was sasuke's susasnoo he said to naruto "naruto are you done because I'm not." Naruto enters his perfect tailed beast state and stood next to sasuke, Naruto: "sasuke! I'm coming too!" I dropped down and entered my susanoo and stood in front of sasuke, Naruto said "Sasuke you do realize that only sage jutsu works on him? Sasuke: "don't compare me to you." Jugo used his curse mark to put sage chakra in Sasuke suasnoo making his curse mark patterns. Naruto and Sasuke jumped at me and obito, Naruto punched at us, my armored susanoo grabbed his fist and punched him in the face, naruto charged a tailed beast bomb and Sasuke charged a crossbow bolt, I blocked Sasuke's bolt with the yada mirror and slashed him with my susanoos sword,  Naruto and Sasuke were going to attack us at the same time, obito: "its about time you go to sleep, ill guide you into the dream." Obito made large arms out of the truth seeking orbs and held Naruto and sasuke in place and then ramming himself along with Naruto and Sasuke in the ground. Obito: "why fight naruto?" "Your friends will betray you, maybe the allied forces may go back to fighting once more." Naruto: "I won't stop because that's my ninja way to never go back on your word!"  Naruto re-entered his tailed beast state and sasuke said "naruto lets finish them with this next move." Naruto entered his perfect tailed beast state and sasuke entered his susanoo, they began to to fuse the tailed beast and the susanoo together.

"   Naruto entered his perfect tailed beast state and sasuke entered his susanoo, they began to to fuse the tailed beast and the susanoo together

Obito floated up and created a shield like structure and a curved swor, Obito:"this is the divine sword of the sage of six paths, the nunoboko."  Rasengan orbs form in each of the tails and kiba,chojii, shino, hinata, ino, lee, shikamaru, and sai jumped into the tails, they get the tailed beast cloak and charge at us with the rasengan to blast through the shield, they blew open the shield and the tailed beast susanoo charged at us sword first, obito and I charged at them, the sword was breaking away quickly and it broke, I used kamui to phase through it, I saw the tailed beast chakra come out of obitos back, minato spread his chakra around and the shinobi pulled the tailed beast chakra out of obito, Obito fell to the ground and kakashi and Minato gathered around him. I saw him do a hand sign to the rinne tensei jutsu, black zetsu forced Obito to use the jutsu on madara to bring him back to life. I did the same handsigns to bring Madara back to life Obito y/n and madara: "gedou: rinne tensei no jutsu!" Madara erupted in smoke coming from his body and he felt alive again. I jumped by Madara, y/n: "grandfather we must head to the tailed beasts." Madara: "let's not waste time then." We jumped in front of naruto and the tailed beasts, y/n's thoughts: "back to the gutter beasts...."