Team 7 reunited

A/n: I'm not dead I was taking a little break but I'm back at it again
No one pov
The previous kage trapped the ten tails  inside a barrier, hashirama keep the ten tails held down with the gates he summoned and the beast writhed in pain, hashirama summoned his wood clones to hold up the barrier, naruto: "let's go!!!" The shinobi forces charged towards the ten tails to inflict massive damage, y/n: "there coming in fast, time for a diversion." Y/n did the shadow clone jutsu but instead of his clones the ten tails made clones of itself to hold them off, y/n saw naruto sasuke and Sakura slam there hands on the ground,  naruto sasuke  and Sakura: "summoning jutsu: three way deadlock!"  Over the ridge y/n saw a huge toad, a slug, and a blue snake.    Gamakichi, aoda, and lady katsuyu plowed through the clones, Aoda slithered towards the big clones but the clones set up a spiked wall in the way, aoda:"lord sasuke?"  Sasuke: "just keep plowing through, sasuke creates a chidori sword covered with Amaterasu to slash through the wall, naruto shows up right next to sasuke with a massive rasen shuriken in hand,  sasuke loaded his crossbow  with an Amaterasu  bolt and fired at the ten tails, mid flight naruto's rasen  shuriken  came into contact with the flame control and they fused together, y/n jumped out of the way only to see the ten tails burn from the attack, sasuke: "burn away.."  y/n: "come on Obito where are you?"  Y/n noticed a kamui portal on the ten tails  and saw obito fall out of it, y/n jumped to where obito was to see him in pain, y/n saw black zestu coil around obito's body and forces it to do a handsign, obito's hair slowly turned white but was sliced by minato, minato's thoughts: "obito! It was you?" Obito collapsed into the ground, sasuke jumped onto the beast and said "that was easy, now let's seal the un reborn madara, obito began laughing "haahahah, hahahahahahaha!, did you think the war was over, my traitorous comrades?"  The ten tails was being absorbed by obito, y/n sasuke and minato got off of the beast, y/n looked and saw a tiny orb, it cracked until it shattered showing obito he was white with cracks and markings on him.

"  y/n: "come on Obito where are you?"  Y/n noticed a kamui portal on the ten tails  and saw obito fall out of it, y/n jumped to where obito was to see him in pain, y/n saw black zestu coil around obito's body and forces it to do a handsign, obito...

Y/n: "the ten tails jinchuuriki" only a few steps closer to the infinite tsukuyomi." Hashirama dropped the gracious deity gates on y/n and obito, the deity gates cracked and shattered showing y/n doing almighty push and obito with red flames on his back appendages. Obitos red flame hands stretch to the edges of the barrier and he absorbs it completely, the reanimated hokage jumped where y/n and obito were, hashirama:"ill put it bluntly, these two are probably stronger than me."  Hashirama looked at y/n and thought "that dead and vengeful look in his eyes reminds me of madara." Tobirama planted paper bombs on obito without moving, the bombs exploded but obito and y/n were unharmed, tobirama: "I suspected you would survive that."  Obito glares in silence at the hokage, tobirama and hashirama tear in half in obito's gaze, hiruzen jumps and says "shuriken shadow clone jutsu!" Obito charged hiruzen and breaks all the shurikens and stabs a hole into hiruzens forehead.  Naruto shouted "gramps!" Obito leaped at them but mid jump his body started to change its size and shape, he collapsed on the ground and y/n rushed over, y/n: "obito!" Obito Looks at him weakly and says "who are you...". Y/n thought and said "either he has amnesia or he lost his mind." Obito stretched out his deformed looking arm and prepared to fire a truth seeking orb at them, he fired the orb but it missed naruto, sasuke, and minato instead it turned around and directly hit obito, naruto: "what? What happened?!" Minato: "he hit himself with his own attack." Obitos deformed body engulfed him and he went under changes. Obito was in a pitch black place and he was getting his limbs ripped off my trees, Obito fought for control and formed his body together, obito: "rgaaaahhhh!" The deformed body of obito exploded and showed him in a new state,

  Obito was in a pitch black place and he was getting his limbs ripped off my trees,  Obito fought for control and formed his body together, obito: "rgaaaahhhh!" The deformed body of obito exploded and showed him in a new state,

Obito: "now then, y/n let's finish this."             Y/n: " I couldn't agree more."  Obito created an orb with a bright light but tobirama teleported y/n and Obito at a far enough distance, an explosion happened and tobirama appeared behind them and he said "that should get rid of them" a big black orb headed towards them and stopped, it unraveled to show Obito and  y/n unscathed. Tobirama: "no effect at all." Minato: "naruto! Sasuke! We'll create an opening for you!"  Naruto and sasuke dashed towards y/n and Obito, naruto created a rasen shuriken and sasuke had Amaterasu in hand, the two Jutsus collided and made an Amaterasu rasen shuriken, they hit obito and y/n. The black flames burned but obito and y/n were never damaged.  Obito floated up along with y/n, they both did hand signs and a tree stalk appeared with  flower buds opening charging tailed beast bombs.  Minato: "lord second there's only one other way to stop the tailed beast bombs, we both use the flying raijiin jutsu."  Y/n: "do you think we're going to let you do that?"  "Begone..." the ten tailed beast bombs fired and exploded a wide range of land.  The shinobi army was teleported outside of the blast with the flying raijiin Justu, naruto walks up to his dad and said "dad will you bump fists with me?" Minato and naruto bump fists and the nine tails chakra spreads,   y/n: "the reckoning has come today..."