A Unique Chapter (IT IS A CHAPTER!)

A/N YES! I AM FINALLY UPDATING! AND! *Drumroll* THIS IS MY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY ON WATTPAD! I signed up for Wattpad exactly a year ago on November 29th, 2016. I am almost at 200 followers already! Thank you guys so much from the bottom of my heart. I could not do this without you! I am going to be adding Percabeth one-shots into here too if that's okay! So without further ado, here is a one-shot I hope you enjoy! (All rights go to Rick Riordan!)

Annabeth's POV:

It's done. I reach up and cradle my newborn child. It's a girl. My eyes pool with tears, happy tears. I smile at the perfect little bundle before me. The bed sinks as Percy sits down. He wraps his arm around and kisses the top of my messy hair. We sit there just staring at our daughter. She has Percy's unruly black hair, but my grey eyes.

"What should we name her?" I ask, interrupting the silence.

"Zoe," Percy says, immediately. I mull it over.

"Why?" I question, a little confused.

"She was brave and deserves to be remembered. Plus she died for you. Well and Artemis." I smile.

"Then I think Zoe is the perfect fit. What about middle names? I was thinking Sally,"

I say.

"What about Bianca?" He counters, thinking.

"What about Zoe Sally Bianca Jackson?" In response Percy kisses Zoe and me. I take it as a yes. The doctor, Dr. Cooper, and a young man walk in. I know the young man.

"Will!" (NO PiperGlenwood and MiaEvergreen ! NOT THAT WILL) Percy and I both exclaim at the same time. Dr. Cooper looks confused.

"Do you two know Dr. Solace?"

"Oh, so he's a doctor now? Yes, we go back. I say smiling. "I've known him since I was 10."

"And me 12," Percy says.

"Wow," Dr. Cooper looks surprised. "So what have you decided to name young Ms. Jackson?"

"Zoe Sally Bianca Jackson," Percy says lightning fast. She turns to me for confirmation. I nod in agreement.

"Well then," Dr. Cooper says. "You have some visitors, if that's okay." We nod. Will opens the door and the room is filled with laughter and chatter and most of all people. I lean into Percy, a little overwhelmed and shocked. We protectively curves his arm around me. Zoe, aroused by all this noise, starts to cry. Immediately the room falls silent. It seems like almost all of Camp Half-Blood is here.

"Um, hi everyone," I say. "Are you ready to meet Zoe Sally Bianca Jackson?" They all eagerly nod.

"Who will be the first to hold her?" Leo shouts over the baby crying. I look at Percy and he nods.

"Mom," he calls into the crowd. "Please come here." There is a ripple of movement and an aisle is formed to reveal Sally Jackson. Happy tears streaming down her face she walks over to the bed and envelopes both Percy and I in a huge hug. Paul is right behind her videotaping this. With trembling hands she reaches down and picks up Zoe. Almost immediately Zoe stops crying.

"Everyone form a line!" Percy calls. Everyone gets a turn with Zoe, but the last couple I saved for some particular people.

Frank's turn:

He looks so awkward holding Zoe, I almost burst into laughter. But Zoe seems completely fine with it. In fact, she nestles down into his arms and promptly falls asleep.

Hazel's turn:

Tears glistening in her golden eyes she hesitantly takes Zoe. They sit there comfortably before Percy gently reminds Hazel to give other people a turn.

Leo's turn:

Leo's turn was the one I was the most nervous for. I was afraid he was going to burst into fire on contact and so was he. But Percy insisted, so he took a quick turn and quickly passed her to Jason.

Jason's turn:

"Hey," he said, a little surprised. "She's cute!"

"Did you think she wasn't cute Grace?" Percy asked, humor in his voice, storm in his eyes.

"No!" Jason said quickly. Zoe then woke up and started to cry. Jason, uncomfortable, handed her to Piper.

Piper's turn:

Piper slipped off her engagement ring before taking Zoe. She recently got engaged to Jason. Piper bounced her a little up and down and Zoe quieted down. She yawned and opened her grey eyes to the world. Piper almost squealed, but decided against it and handed the baby to Nico.

Nico's turn:

Nico stood rigid as a board when Piper handed him Zoe. He stood there, just holding her, and expression unreadable. Paul made sure to snap a picture. I didn't know it was possible for anyone to look so uncomfortable until Zoe spit up all over Nico's all black said outfit. Will gently took the baby from Nico and handed Zoe to Thalia.

Thalia's turn:

She stood shell-shocked, just staring at Zoe.

"Nice one Chase-Jackson," she smiled. "But don't think this will make me go easier on you in our duels." I laughed.

Grover's turn:

Immediately Zoe started crying. Grover quickly handed her back to me.

"I think she's allergic to the goat fur," he explained. I nodded a little sadly.

Dr. Cooper walked in. "Mr. and Mrs. Jackson, you have two more visitors." The door opened and I caught my breath.

A/N HOPE YOU LIKED! I AM ALREADY WRITING ANOTHER CHAPTER TOO! Comment who you think the two people are! Shoutout in my next chapter! GOodbye People of the Earth and Mount Olympus!

<3 Thalia