"This has got to come off."

"I-I don't know, Arthur.." Amara mumbles embarrassedly.

Arthur's eyes soften.

"You're beautiful, Mara." He says. She gulps but nods, reaching back and unclipping her bra. And falls and Arthur's eyes darken.

"You're so damn beautiful."

"Arthur.." Amara moans softly when Arthur's mouth latches onto her nipple.

After a couple seconds, he moves to her other nipple; before leaving a trail of kisses from her sternum down her stomach to her pelvis.

He sucks a small hickey into her hip before hooking his fingers onto the waistband of her black leggings.

"May I?" He asks, looking up at her. She nods and Arthur slowly pulls them down, the expanse of the skin on her thighs coming into view. He couldn't get enough of her, she was perfect and so was her body.

He drops her leggings to the floor and leaves a smattering of kisses along her inner thighs. Amara shivers when his hot breath ghosts over her soaked panties.

"You're soaked."

"Thanks?" She asks.

Arthur laughs at her confused tone but presses his cold fingertips into the soft skin of her thighs. They slide under her panties and swipe between her folds, collecting her juices.

He sighs and Amara bites her lips, holding back moans. Arthur presses his index and middle finger against her clit, gently rubbing before adding his ring finger.

"A-Arthur.." She whispers, arching her back a bit.

"You like that?" He asks. Amara nods hurriedly and Arthur takes this opportunity to completely remove her panties.

"You're not even undressed." Amara pouts.

Arthur smirks and begins unbuttoning and unzipping his jeans. The outline of his hard cock could be visible through his cotton boxers and Amara gulps.

Just the outline looked huge.

"I'll be gentle. I promise." He says. Amara nods and grips his shoulders. He slowly removes his boxers and his hard cock slaps against his stomach.

"Oh my god.." Amara whispers, covering her eyes.

Arthur laughs.
"It's fine, you're fine. Chill out, it's just a dick." He smirks.

She peeks between her fingers and glares.

"Fine." She says. "I'm ready."

"Alright." He chuckles, pulling one leg over his shoulder to get a good angle.

"Ready?"

"Yes." She says. Arthur sets himself at her entrance and pushes the tip in slowly.

Amara sucks in a sharp breath but nods, urging him to keep going. He sighs but pushes in about halfway.

"Stop treating me like a porcelain doll, Arthur." She snaps.

"Alright, sorry." He mutters, pushing in all the way.

Amara sucks in a sharp breath and Arthur stills so she can adjust to his size.

"I'm good. Go." She sighs and grips his bicep as he begins rolling his hips, thrusting deeply inside her.

It was painful, it was so painful but Amara fought through it and was able to make the most of it. Once she felt no pain, he pounded himself into her. The sound of skin slapping against skin, Amara's moans and Arthur's dirty talking filled the room.

"Mara, I.." Arthur trails off. "Shit." He curses and spills himself inside her. He pulls out and kisses her deeply.

"I'm sorry." He murmurs against her lips. "I wish I could have made that more enjoyable for you."

"It's fine, I'm fine." She replies, pecking his lips.

He nods, kisses her forehead.

"Oh man.." Amara whispers, looking down at the bloodstained sheets.

"I'm sorry, Arthur-"

"You're fine. Nothing some seltzer water and lemon can't remove."