CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO

Sophie's POV

I woke up and walked down stairs I was at home in my penguin onesie. I love penguins so does Luke. I started crying. I can't think of home without crying now.

I was sat on the sofa watching spongebob and it was actually quite funny. This show really knows how to make me feel better.

My phone rang to the side of me. I picked it up and saw Michael's name on the screen.

S- hey what's up?

M- Soph we have just been told we need to be back on the tour this week so we have booked you a ticket and I don't care what you say I will drag you if you don't come with us! So are you coming?

S- yer ok!

M- Okay well I got to go but see you tomorrow we leave at 6pm at night. Can we all meet up at yours?

S- Yer ok and I will clean the house lol bye!

M- Bye!!

I hung up and decided I needed to pack so I went upstairs and packed up all my nice clothes. I then realised I need to go shopping. I walked to my car and went to the mall. I went into Hollister and bought some Hollister spray, shorts and tops. I decided to go and get some new bikinis I mean it could be really nice weather in America and I have got to go to Malibu beach. I bought two bikinis, one a tie dye and one burgundy colour, I went to the food court and went into Starbucks for a caramel frappuchino and I got a panini whilst I was there I decided to buy dinner so I went into sub and got a chicken salad for dinner ten I will call a take away or something tonight I can't be bothered to cook!

I went home and put all my new clothes etc in my bags and I was done. I had nothing else to do so I asked Michael if he wanted to come over so he did. We called everyone over and we had a amazingly fun night.

We were playing truth or dare.

"Ok, Sophie truth or dare?"

Ashton asked. I thought about it and went with the safe idea.

"Truth!"

I said and he smirked.

"Who do you have a crush on?"

That's fine I am gonna be truly honest.

"JOSHUA DAMN HUTCHERSON! He is amazing! He could be my peeta any day!"

I laughed and meg high-fives me.

"Oh yer he is perf I mean his hair is like Toats fab!"

Michael said in his gayest voice. I couldn't stop laughing.

"My turn...... Luke truth or dare?"

He looked up.

"Truth!"

He said and I laughed. But I didn't know what to ask him.

"Which member of the band would you kiss if you had to?"

The first question that pops into my head is that!

"Umm probably Calum!"

He said and I laughed.

"Cake is official!!"

I shouted and maybe a bit too loud. Hey ho. I was hyper by now and I didn't care what I did.

I stood up and immediately gave up. I fell down instantly. I needed to go to bed. I was tired and I was also hyper. I went back into the living room. I sat down and they put a movie on. We mostly just sat and and talked it was the most fun I have had all week even though every so often Luke kept staring at me it was a bit weird but I still enjoyed the night.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading I am sorry I didn't have wifi for two days so I couldn't update but I am now and I will probably update twice tonight!! So I will.....

See you later my little penguins!!

-Sophie!!! Xxxxx