CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX

Two weeks later
Sophie's POV

I was fully recovered now and I had remembered everything two weeks ago but Luke didn't seem to care he had his Rachel back. I was a bit upset as along with my memory I got my feelings for Luke back and I tell you one thing I have fell for him, and I have fell hard, I told Crawford but he told me I should wait and see because at the moment he is too bothered about his girlfriend Rachel but I really don't think she likes me. Oh well can't be liked by everyone. Tonight me and Crawford were babysitting as Ashton, Megan, Connie and Calum were going to a concert. I could go but I decided to give Calum's and Connie's parents a break I said I would look after Dynasty, she wasn't much trouble and would be asleep most if the time. But this meant I could spend some time with Crawford and speak with him. Yay!

Megan's POV

Ashton said that we were going out shopping. Great until we bumped into Luke and Rachel. If you ask me I think he has made a right fool out of himself and he has totally lost Sophie I mean I wouldn't be surprised if she got with Matthew or Crawford because she used to fancy Matthew and Crawford is much nicer than Luke he is a right douche at the moment. I went to walk away and so did Ashton because he wasn't too happy with Luke I mean come on he was her brother he had every right. Then when we went to speed up to walk away we heard Rachel's annoying voice.
"Megan! Ashton! hey how are you?!?!"
We stopped and turned around she was waving and Luke looked scared. Oh he should be. I just looked at him and her they were holding hands and Luke was holding her bags. I turned around
"I would love to stay and chat but you know I'm very busy!"
I said with spite in my voice I didn't like this Rachel.
"Well ok then I will see you lot later then!bye!"
Luke said and walked off. I hope not. We carried on shopping and went to my favourite shop, forever 21, I walked in and went to a few more shops then headed home I had to get ready for tonight.

Connie's POV

I got ready for tonight even though it wasn't going to be any fun since Sophie wasn't going. I found it really nice and kind that she was looking after dynasty for us. And Crawford he was a nice boy and that's what Sophie needed now since Luke was being such a douche-bag. But it was ok because he had his Rachel. We all hated her and we thought he did but I guess people can change.

Sophie's POV

I have been working all night because I saw earlier that Louis, from one direction, had tweeted 5 seconds of summers video saying they are really cool and good. I have got to get them to meet. I called and called but finally got through to their manager.
"Hello my name is Sophie, Sophie Irwin I am Ashton from 5 seconds of summers sister and I was wondering if I could get Louis Tomlinson number from you. It's really important and also there could be something in it for you. After a lot of persuasion and begging he finally agreed but said that he would give Louis my number. I was happy anyway I didn't mind.

My phone rung and Crawford was asleep and he jumped but fell back to sleep. I picked up the phone!

"Hello, who is this?"
I said into the phone because it came up as a blocked number.
"I'm Louis ,Louis Tomlinson. "
I was soo happy I nearly screamed but knew I had something important to do.
"So Louis I was wondering if maybe you wanted to come and meet 5 seconds of summer or we come and meet you. I mean we will pay for your tickets but I now that they will really be so happy if they got to meet you guys???"
I was worried what if he said no!
"Yer of course but two things?"
I was so happy!
"Of course anything!!!"
I was thrilled and I knew the boys would love me for this.
"One, we pay for our own tickets I mean we have got enough money! And two, you get them to be our opening act for our take me home tour and maybe future concerts?"
I was shocked but I had to answer.
"Yer ok I will let you pay and I will make sure they play for you but just don't tell them yet I want it to be a surprise. But I insist you stay at mine and my brothers house and you let us cook etc and help you feel at home?"
I asked.
"Deal. Well I gotta go but I will see you soon! just one thing can you book the tickets and we will pay you when we get there and text me let me know when and what time but make it as soon as possible and I will see you later my new Australian friend?!?!"
I laughed and hung up.

This was the best but I need to get some sleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
This has been a long time coming and it's a bit longer. I will update later and make it long as well so have fun and I am sorry for all the time skips. Lol I'm hyper!!!!!!!

See you later my little penguins!!!!!!!!!!

-Sophie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx