CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

Ashton. He saw I was crying and pulled me into a hug, I explained to him what had happened and he was angry but still comforting. He took me back to the house and I couldn't go up stairs so I went down to the basement and it was nice in there. I thought about what I had done and I was so sad I needed ice cream.

I walked upstairs and everyone was staring at me I walked into the kitchen and heard Luke come down stairs I looked at him with pain in my eyes and he just shrugged it off. A tear ran down my cheek and I was called into the lounge by Ashton.
"So Luke care to explain why you are annoyed at Sophie?"
I walked in at that moment and I got so many looks and I realised what Ashton was trying to do and I just walked out.
"No Sophie come and sit down now!!"
Ashton yelled I grabbed my ice cream and I slugged down into my new bean bag chair I bought it was soft and burgundy, well I say I bought Luke bought it me. But oh well!
"So Luke care to answer my question to why I had to comfort my sister while she was crying!?!?"
Ashton said and I could feel myself tearing up and I felt like crap!
"She was hugging and getting tooooooo close to a boy!! And then says that her other friends brother is fit!!!!! whilst we were going out!"
He said and I was shocked. I stood up and I was really annoyed!
"WHO DID I SAY WAS FIT THEN HUH BECAUSE I CANT REMEMBER SAYING THAT ABOUT ANYBODY ELSE BUT YOU AND THAT WAS TO MEGAN SO??"
I shouted I was angry I started crying.
"You know what I am most upset about....you didn't ask me! you didn't trust me! I was open and honest to you when I wasn't able to tell anyone else and to think I actually thought I love you! Im soo done!"
I was full on crying and I turned to Ashton
"I'm moving back to moms or maybe even to go and live with nonna! I can't take it anymore it's all too much but it will only be till I get my head sorted out I promise!"
He nodded and I went upstairs and packed for a month, I didn't want to leave but I had to my head was in a bad place and I needed to get it sorted.

Whilst packing there was a knock on the door
"It's open!"
Then the door opened and in walked....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it's quite short and it might be skipped a couple of months if she does leave???

Comment what you think is gonna happen and enjoy reading and I will see you next time my little penguins ( I don't like the munchkin thing so I changed it :D ) !!!!

-Sophie xxxxxxxxxxx