CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

Luke walked behind me and he rested his head on my shoulder I could tell he was annoyed and tense. I don't blame him he has never met Matthew before so he wouldn't have a clue who he was and I would be annoyed if I saw him with a girl I didn't know.
"Oh Matthew meet my boyfriend Luke, Luke meet my old school friend Matthew."
I said and they both just stared at each other.
"Well we gotta go so I will see you around!" I said and left Matthew with Luke following me.
"What was that?!?!"
Like asked annoyed.
"He came up and said hello so I spoke to him do you have a problem with that?!?!"
I was angry he is having a go at me for speaking to a old friend!
"Maybe I do!!!"
Luke replied and I was shocked he had no right.
"Sorry but can you repeat that because I thought yo said maybe you did?!?!"
I said he nodded his head.
"That's right that's what I said!!!"
I was gobsmacked so I walked off and went home I will go gym later on. I got home and he must have still gone to the gym because when I got back his car wasn't there.

I walked in and went looking for Ashton I needed to speak to him. I walked to his room and knocked on the door and Ashton came to the door. He could tell I was about to burst out crying. He pulled me in and gave me a massive hug, that's just what I needed. I told him about Matthew and how Luke got annoyed and everything and he said that Luke was just jealous. I don't see why.

I sat down stairs and I was on my phone and Luke walked in and ignored everyone. He just went up to our room, which is actually mine, but I don't mind I mean sharing is caring, but he was annoyed and I felt like it was kinda my fault.

Ashton looked at me and he basically read my mind
" Go on then!!!!"
I knew what he was on about and I ran upstairs I heard Ashton go out as well and it was all quiet so I walked in and he had his earphones in and was bopping his head along I went and tapped his shoulder and he opened his eyes and looked at me and closed them again. I felt really sad I hadn't done anything.
"Luke are you speaking to me?"
I asked him nervous for his answer he took out his earphone
"No!!"
I was shocked but I thought he was joking but as I started laughing he spoke up.
"Why are you laughing? Is our relationship just some joke to you? I tell you what WERE THROUGH!"
He basically shouted at me. That hit me and I soon felt a tear roll down my cheek, I wiped it away but more came flowing I ran out of my room down the stairs and out the door. I was soooooo upset. I ran into a familiar face it was ..........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well that was a chapter ayyyy!!
So thanks for reading and I am sorry I didn't update twice like I said I was yesterday but I am promising you that now I am gonna today so enjoy!!!!

Untill next time my little penguins!!!!!!

-Sophie xxxxxxxxxxxxx