CHAPTER ONE

I walked down stairs to find my brother and his 3 best friends sitting there I guess I was too tired so I sort of may have tripped and fell down stair but as soon as I did I regretted it then Ashton came running to my side.

"OMG are you ok? did u hurt yourself?..." he said whilst helping me up.
"I'm fine!" I replied ok that may have been a little harsh but I didn't enjoy falling flat on my face at 8:00 in the morning. I dusted myself off and went out to Megan's house we were all going shopping well that is going to be amazing!

~~~~at the mall~~~~

"So soph how's life?" Connie asked in her as per usual cheery mood.
"Not so good I tripped down the stairs before coming out so not too well.but I guess that's just my luck, anyway where r we going next?"
I replied in my usual sarcy tone( there's one thing you should know about me...im very sarcastic)
" I dunno it's getting boring now." meg said.
"Well why don't we head back to my place hey Megz you might catch my brother playing the drums or Con u might catch Calum rocking out on his bass!" I offered yet again with a sarcy tone. with them so eager to go and me so eager to be out of boredom we left.

~~~~~~ back at the house ~~~~~~~~~

I arrived home to find that there band practice wasn't over so Connie and Megan both practically ran through the door and down to the basement. I heard a course of hellos and with that I entered and sat down still bored I decided to check twitter. NOTHING! Seriously I am shocked normally everything is happening. but nope not today well great.

A few hours later we decided to get out of this stuffy basement and headed upstairs to the lounge we have 3 sofas and they were all for 3 people but Megan and Ashton sat on one, Connie and Calum sat on another and Michael and Luke had the last one whilst I was on the floor.i decided to put my earphones on when I got a text from Calum.

(The convorsation!)
C- Hey can I ask you a question
S- Sure go ahead!
C- Do u think Connie likes me?
S-I know for a fact she likes u!
C-Sophie don't joke with me are you for real OMG really!!!:D

That just had me I needed to laugh. I burst out with laughter. Calum went bright red but that was priceless. everyone soon knew something had happened on my phone so they all tried to grab it no-one won I was just the best so I ran and locked my self in the kitchen no one could get through yes until I was pushed too hard and one person got through... Luke. I trusted Luke with everything so it should be ok... maybe..nah I can't Calum would kill me. speaking of the devil he just text me.
C- don't tell them please!
S- can't I just tell Luke then he will let me out of there please.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok so thanks for reading I will update as much as I can but just comment if I don't update enough and I will do another update.

So I thought it would be nice if one of you got to be in in so I need someone for Micheal's girlfriend so send me a message or comment below if you want to do that.

So thanks for reading and until next time my little penguins

~ Sophie