CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE

A girl and she was so pretty and small and cute. I stayed in there with her the whole time and then I had to leave so I said goodbye and picked up my bag and went remembering that I had left my car and house keys in the waiting room so I went grabbed them.
"See you soon then I guess. Bye Rachel! Bye Luke!"
I said and grabbed my car keys and walked out. I got outside the room and realised I forgot my house keys so I went go in when I heard Rachel and Luke having a conversation.
"What did you ever see in that slut Luke?"
I was in shock but if he loved me he would stand up for me.
"Yer I know right. But I have you now."
I walked in and grabbed my house keys.
"Nice to see you are back stabbing me and finally I hear the truth."
I walked out and Luke followed as he stopped me.
"Sophie look I love you and I will walk in there now and get rid of Rachel if it means that I could be with you! I love you!"
He said and my eyes teared up.
"I have heard it all before. You said you wouldn't hurt me but you did and that killed me and I hated it ... I can't trust you anymore. Go back to your girlfriend!"
I was full on crying and I ran to my car and just sat there and Calum came out and saw me, I thought he would have stayed, he looked angry as he was like my brother. He rushed over to me.
"What did Luke do? I will kill him he doesn't know how much this hurts you. And then you leave and it hurts all of us."
I laughed at this he really did care for me. I wiped my eyes and I had a great idea. But I needed some help.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I will be updating in a bit as this was only small so please be patient and see you next time my little penguins.

-Sophie xxxxxxxxxxxxxx