CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Luke.
"Hey Sophie sorry to wake you and I know at this moment in time you probably hate my guts but I can't sleep without you! I love you Sophie so please just let me explain what happened? please?"
I sat up and groaned
"Fine!"
He was so cute he ran over and gave me a massive hug he must feel so bad I am really starting to miss these hugs and Luke always being there....no snap out of it girl!

He sat for like an hour telling me how Kesey said to tell her when I was walking back and she pinned him to the wall he also told me his life has been tough without me and I am really feeling sorry for him!
I missed him too but I just don't know what to do?

"Okay and I meant to care why?"
He looked shocked!
"Luke I ain't gonna take you back you broke my heart and you promised you wouldn't you could have pushed her off but no you decided to kiss back so why should I forgive you? I am not a push over Luke! Just go back to bed!"
I said he really hurt me and it pained me to say it but I need to just forget!

~~~~~the next morning ~~~~

I had got two texts on my phone from Eddie and Minnie both asking to hang out and so I asked Eddie to bring his little brother and asked Minnie if I could bring a friend they both said yes! I feel a little match making coming on! I had two hours so I went and had a shower!

Connie's POV

I am actually starting to felt bad for Luke as I saw him lying on the couch I think it's time he spends some more time with Calum they need a 'cake' day!
"Baby, I think you should take Luke out and have a 'cake' day to make him feel better!"
"You're just the sweetest girlfriend ever I love you!"
" I know!"
I said sarcastically!
I went and woke Luke and told him and he went to get changed.

Sophie POV

I just finished drying my hair and played some music I sang along as i choose what to wear. I had chose to wear mint coloured high waisted shorts and a tie dye crop top with my burgundy vans! I was ready so I sat down and as I did the song that I sang with like for school that got me an A* came on, find that girl by boy band project, I missed doing things like that with Luke I missed him...no snap out of it he cheated!
I walked down stairs and put my phone in my pocket and walked into the kitchen where Ashton, Calum and Luke stood all gawping at me but Ashton looked at me in disgust Ii was hot I ain't gonna wear a jumper no way!
"Good morning brother and boys! Don't you all look handsome today!" I said grabbing one of my breakfast bars, none of them said anything so I turned around and said
"Have I got something on my face or something?"
I said sarcastically.
"Where are you going looking like that misuses?"
Great here's my lecture!
"Out misterrr!"
I said with a sarcastic tone!
He looked at me and soon Michael joined us
"Wow! Sophie since when did you become hot?"
Lol gotta love Mikey!
"Well you know... when I became a teenager! Anyways would love to stay and chat but I gotta go! Bye guys!"
I said grabbing my footasylum bag and my penny board!

I skated all the way there and was greeted by Minnie!
I hugged her and texted Eddie asking where he was!
Then he pulled up next to us and wound his window up
"Hello there ladies!" he said getting out the car and him and his brother got out
"Hey ed! Hello you must be Mickey well this is Minnie!"
They hit it off walking off and talking and it ended up being very fun!

Calum's POV

Me and Luke were walking around the mall we just headed out at 4:00pm and we were nearly done shopping! Then two people ran up to us at first I thought they were fans and then one kissed Luke and I realised it was Kesey. so did Luke and he pulled away and shouted at her!
"What the hell I don't even like you I fact I hate you! you ruined the one thing I loved and you made Sophie hate me! I don't like you get that through your stupid little head!"
Just the Sophie walked past and when she saw what happened she stopped and slowly started walking over
"Ugh you can't really love that tramp! well you know what she can have you were through!" Kesey shouted in Luke's face
"We were never together don't you get that? Just go!" Luke shouted back and turned to me then Sophie was right behind Luke I nodded him and turned around
"I'm the best thing that happened to you?"
"Yes Sophie I love y.."
Luke said an she was cut off by Sophie kissing him which was good but this meant we would have all the lovey-doveyness again! Great!
They pulled away and Sophie said the cutest thing to Luke!
"3words...8letters...say them and I'm all yours!"
Luke replied with the biggest and cheesiest smile in the world!
"I. Love. You."
Then they kissed again I took a snap and sent it to Connie.
'The love couple are back together!'
She replied so quickly saying that she loved me and we had an argument but she knew I loved her more!

We got back into my car and drove home with them two in the back laughing and hugging and kissing! then finally we were home and we all went to bed I was knackered! The sleeping arrangements had changed because now Luke was in with Sophie and I was very happy with my Connie gosh I love her!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So thanks for reading and yay they're back together!

Until next time little penguins
-Sophie xxxxxxx