CHAPTER FOURTY-EIGHT

Sophie's POV
Today was the day we are flying out to England. And the boys were gonna start their tour this weekend. It's no longer a dream it's finally becoming a reality I can't believe it.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Half way through the tour
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I'm loving this tour so far I mean we have seen sooooo many countries and Niall was saying yesterday that he was gonna show me this really nice place because at the moment we are in Toronto so yay!!

To be honest Niall is probably my best friend out of the group and I need him to take me to this nice jewellery place because it's mine and Luke's six month anniversary and Calum also has a surprise for Connie but she doesn't know.

So me and Niall were out at this nice jewellers and there was this one of a kind nirvana bracelet that Luke had wanted for ages and I said had payed quite a lot of money to get this so I hope he likes it.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••when we got back from shopping (an hour till show time.)
We got back and the boys were getting ready for the show and when me and Niall got back and I walked in but Luke was ignoring me for some reason so I will ask him in a bit. He seemed a bit off but I hope he is ok!
"Hey i..."
I went to say but he walked off!
I ran after him and caught up with him.
"What's the matter?"
He looked at me and walked off again but this time it was to go and get his guitar as they are going on which means......yay time for Connie's surprise.

Connie's POV
The boys went on stage and I was really happy tonight but I don't know why. It was nearing the end of the boys part so I went to walk off but I got called on stage by Calum and their was a stool that I was motioned to sit on.
"So as many of you know this is my lovely girlfriend and mother of my child and I love her very very much. So Connie this is for you!!"
I smiled and then the music for she looks so perfect started up.
'Hey, hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey, hey

Simmer down, simmer down
They say we're too young now to amount to anything else
But look around
We work too damn hard for this just to give it up now
If you don't swim, you'll drown
But don't move, honey

She looks so perfect standing there
in my American Apparel underwear
and I know now, that I'm so down
Your lipstick stain is a work of art
I got your name tattooed in an arrowed heart
and I know now, that I'm so down

Hey, hey!
Hey, hey, hey, hey

Let's get out, let's get out
Cause this deadbeat town's only here just to keep us down
While I was out, I found myself alone just thinking
If I showed up with two plane tickets
and a shiny diamond ring for an engagement.
Would you wanna marry me too?
Cuz all I really want is you!'
The music stopped and everyone's eyes were on me. I teared up.
"Yes of course I will marry you!!"
I shouted and hugged Calum. This was the best day of my life!!!

Sophie's POV
Aww Connie's getting married.

I had to speak to like I mean I don't want to lose him I don't think I would be able to cope at the moment!
I walked into the dressing room and Calum Michael and Ashton left and Luke stood up to leave but I grabbed his wrist and pulled him back.
"Please I really need to talk to you!"
I said and he sat down.
I was nervous I mean he was all I had left I couldn't lose him!
"Are we ok? cuz you have been ignoring me and I don't know what I did!"
He looked at me. I felt a tear run down my cheek.
"I mean you have been spending a lot of time away from me and with Niall I mean you went shopping today with Niall whereas I could have took you I mean I am your boyfriend. It's just we have like grown apart and I don't think I can do this anymore!"
He said and another tear escaped my eye I went to say something as my phone rang it was mom so I answered it and dad picked up
"Look I know you hate me but your mother is in hospital!"
I broke down she couldn't go I literally had nothing I needed. To get home. I stood up and wiped the tears I held Luke's hand and said
"Look I have got to go my mom is in hospital but...happy six months anniversary! I guess it's the last too. tell Ashton what happened and tell him to call me! bye Luke! I love you!"
I said and kissed his cheek. I ran and grabbed my suitcase it was packed as we were meant to be going to the next place tonight but I ain't. I got a cab to the airport and got the next flight home. Before I got on the plane I had a text from Luke
'I love you too! Lets not end this and thanks for the bracelet!!! xxxx
I <3 you! '
I smiled at the text but I had to get home I need to see mom! This is the worst day of my life!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thanks for reading this was very emotional to write and it was very good and nice. This idea was given to me by my friend Megan who is also on wattpad and is writing a r5 fanfic so go and read that her name is meggiejxx and her story is called forever. I am in it yess!!!!! So I will....

See you next time my little penguins!!!

-Sophie xxxxx