CHAPTER FOURTY

Luke's POV
I woke up to see Sophie next to me crying and screaming she must have been having a bad dream.
I shook her and she woke up and the first thing she done is pulled me into a hug.
She mumbled something but I didn't quite hear it properly.
"You're ok!"
She said and I was a bit confused. I looked at her and she explained everything. She looked scared. I knew it was something about her dad I just didn't know what though. I had already met their mom through Ashton but something told me that I need to meet her dad?!?!

Ashton's POV
I woke up in the morning quite early as I needed to go and get something I ordered. I made myself a small breakfast and went to get it but on the way I bumped into dad and he tried to speak to me but I just ignored him he had no right to just but into our life now he left and he made that choice so I just walked off and ignored him.

I collect my stuff and went home to find him parked outside as I walked up the doorway he got out his car and followed me telling me we needed to talk and that he had changed but I knew it was all alias of rubbish. If he had really changed he would have tried to speak to us for the last few years. He should have thought about this when he left.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry it's only short but this might be my last update for a few days or not because my friend purplecupcake22 maybe writing them and then me putting them up as I am on going on holiday so it is quite busy now so I don't have much time but I will try and update.

See you next time my little penguins!!

-Sophie xxxxxxxxxxxxxx