Part 13

A very canine-like whine escaped Kiba before a series of coughs ensued. When his sputtering finished, he looked up to glare at his assailant. Pointing a clawed finger at Sasuke, the dog boy shouted, "hey! What was that for you assh-" Kiba paused mid-sentence and his eyes slowly moved to the left as if just realizing the two were not alone. A tinge of pink lined his cheeks and he asked, "uh, who's this?"

Sasuke raised a brow at his usually boisterous friend's sudden meekness. It was like he was a completely different person. He replied, "this is Naru-"

"The name's Naruto Uzumaki," Naruto said, having gained some confidence to introduce himself.

"I KNEW IT!" screamed Kiba, smacking his palm to his forehead. "You're here to take her away, aren't you, you little sneak!" He went on to mumble about how he was going to lose the only person he's ever loved.

Turning to Naruto, Sasuke questioned, "you have any idea what he's talking about?" Naruto shrugged and gave him a look that said, "how should I know?"

"She'll fall for you all over again, I swear..."

Suddenly, Kiba had another mouth full of water and both clueless parties shouted, "what the heck are you talking about, dog?"

Kiba glared at them both. He looked so stressed out that it was almost comical. "Like you don't know, you demon." Naruto flinched a little but shouted that he had no idea what he was talking about. "You're here for Hinata, aren't you? She still mentions you from time to time so you must have been sending her messages, I know it."

"I don't even know who that is!"

"Oh..."

"..."

"Well, you better stay away from her, whiskers!"

"NOT A PROBLEM, DOGBREATH!"

"Anyway," Sasuke interrupted before Kiba could retort, "this is Kiba Inuzuka, the third member of Team Kakashi."

"Oh yeah," Kiba grumbled, "I went to your house to tell you something the Hokage wanted me to tell you but those people said you were here. I didn't think you had someone with you."

"Hm?"

"Come here so I can tell you already, jerk," he whined. Sasuke swam away from Naruto, feeling a little colder without him. Once close enough, Kiba whispered in his ear, "the Hokage says that she got wind of Orochimaru getting close to the village, again. She heard he might be looking for jiinchuriki, though, and not trying to take over the village."

Sasuke glared at the water, thinking about how the evil snake was still trying to mess up everything and how it always came back to the Leaf Village. He looked over at Naruto and relaxed a little. He had the man with him, in the village, and it would be near impossible for Orochimaru to infiltrate the village and get past Sasuke.

"Thanks for the intel," he said, "but I think we'll be leaving now. Naruto, let's get out of here." The blonde didn't hesitate to get out of the water and get ready to leave. Sasuke was sure he was curious about what they were discussing and knew he had a right to know with his circumstances.

--

Sasuke pulled out his spare key from the awning over his head and unlocked his door. Fortunately, his house was not a disaster from the curious hands of his guests. In fact, it looked cleaner than he'd left it somehow.

"So about this Orochimaru guy," Naruto started, "what's he want with me?" They had discussed the premise of what was happening.

"Not sure," he replied, "but it has something to do with the fox inside you. Maybe he is working with the people my brother was working with?" He took Naruto's jacket and hung it on his door.

"I don't remember anyone looking like a snake, though."

"Who knows then," he said before turning and wrapping an arm around his fox's waist, "but I think we have another matter to take care of." He pressed his lips against Naruto's and walked them to his bedroom. It was his turn to initiate and he had no problem with it.

"Sasuke," Naruto moaned as they fell on his bed. They helped each other with taking off their clothes and melted into one another a series of sloppy, hungry kisses. When Naruto grabbed him, it took Sasuke every ounce of control to not let go at that moment. As a small form of revenge, he wrapped his hand around the blonde's rock hard member as well. The gasp was rewarding enough for him to keep going.

Sasuke pulled away from their kisses and breathed, "do you want to?" He didn't want to rush into things if Naruto wasn't ready but Naruto just nodded his head. This was the weird part. Who would be doing who? Sasuke didn't mind either way but didn't know how to just ask.

"Just fuck me already," Naruto practically screamed, giving Sasuke his answer. With those four words, Sasuke prepared Naruto as gently as he could, finding his rarely used tube of lube and let himself go as he filled the blonde relentlessly. He didn't care if his other guests heard Naruto's moans and whimpers in that moment. He really just wanted to make him scream for all of Konoha to hear.

Feeling bold, he pulled out and flipped them so that Naruto was on top. Grabbing his tan hips, Sasuke lifted his ass and slammed himself up as he pushed Naruto down. This went on until Naruto was bouncing on him on his own in a rhythm that had Sasuke panting. He grabbed his fox by the neck and pulled him in for one hard kiss. The kiss pushed Naruto to his limit as he shot his load on both of their chests.

Sasuke continued to thrust for a few more minutes, taking over for the spent man on top of him. But as soon as Naruto whimpered his name, he came, hard.

"Nn, s'mazing," Naruto mumbled just before rolling off Sasuke's body. They were both a mess, Sasuke noted. He would have to use his shower after all it seemed.

"More than amazing..." Sasuke mumbled. He turned over to see Naruto had fallen asleep and decided to sleep himself. A shower could wait until morning.

--

OK. Ok. So the scene at the end would have been more detailed but I really don't want to violate guidelines if I already haven't. I might write a separate, related piece with more detail if people request it, but idk. Thank you for reading. :)