Part 4

I do not own Naruto. Masashi Kishimoto owns. I only own Daiki and Sasumi so far, oh and I made up Junichi too. OK. Enjoy. .

--

Sasuke tensed at the name the man had just said. Naruto? He was right over there, right in their reach, but the Uchiha knew that they could not do food, probably at the surprise, and Sasuke tried helping her noticing that the other two in the booth were looking at them. When Sakura calmed down from her choking fit she looked ready to say something about the person on the other side of her, but Sasuke gave her a pinch letting her know to keep her mouth shut. He looked up at Naruto to see the other staring at him. He watched as the blonde's blue eyes narrowed when they scanned and spotted the Leaf on the headband that was around his neck.

Sasuke quickly looked away when their eyes met, and Naruto placed something on the table and got up without eating his ramen. The stand owner looked very surprised and turned to glare at the two Leaf ninja still picking at their food. Sasuke glared back at the man and left some money on the table and got up to go see where Naruto had went. He gestured for Sakura to stay where she was and left very quickly. Sasuke could not see anyone in a cloak, so he looked for chakra that felt like Naruto's when they were together. He found the closest one to it and followed it with increasing speed.

The Uchiha finally spotted Naruto's cloaked figure walking towards a large building that was closest to the Kazekage's building. Sasuke wondered where he was going and used a transformation jutsu to take the form of a the man that was guarding the gate earlier, making sure to retain his chakra to make himself have the same level as that man and to be as un-Sasuke as possible. He knew that it would be very hard for anyone to tell who he really was, so he walked out in the open but kept some distance.

"Ah, Naruto-kun!" said a large man that was a foot taller than the blonde. This man had long red hair that fell down past his waist, his eyes were green, and he reminded the Uchiha of Kakashi with a mask over only half of his face. Sasuke watched from the corner of his eye as the two men hugged and walked inside the building. Sasuke followed but did it as if he were a shadow. When he got in the building, he continued to stalk Naruto while staying staying a good distance away. He listened as a conversation started between the two men. The taller one said, "What's wrong with ya' Naruto-kun? Ya' look like y a' saw a ghost and look like you wanna' kill it."

"I did see a ghost, Daiki-kun," Naruto replied, his voice full of what sounded like venom. They rounded the corner and Sasuke was quick to follow them. He wondered why Naruto said he saw a ghost. Naruto then said, "I saw two ghosts actually. Ghosts that I was not ready to see."

"Ya' want me ta' rough'em up? Daiki said, looking over to his blonde friend, sounding concerned. This guy did not look that dangerous, but Sasuke knew he was probably a good match up in a fight and had a few tricks up his sleeve.

"No," Naruto said flatly, looking ahead at the door that was coming up at the end of the hallway. "I just hope that we don't cross paths again. Expecially one of them. Daiki-kun, can you wait out here and let me know when Sasumu-kun is coming down the hall. I'm taking a short nap."

Daiki nodded and stuck his thumb up at the smaller man showing of his whites with a large smile. So Sasuke had to either get past Daiki or get in another way. He blew a loose strand of white hair out of his face, he was not really up for a fight, so he'd find another way in. He backed away from the corner he was hiding behind but instantly paused and cursed under his breath. He sighed when he felt a hand on his shoulder and refrained himself from doing anything to hurt the guy.

"Hey, Dai' we got company," The man standing behind Sasuke said in a voice that reminded him of his sensei's from back at the academy, Umino Iruka. Sasuke pretended to be hurt when the man shoved him forward to be seen by the other in the hallway. This would be an easier way for him to get in to see Naruto.