Part 5

Don't own Naruto. I own plot and OCs. 

Anyway, thanks to everyone who had read this so far. 

--

"I don't care what you say, but you will be going with us."

The words that left Sasuke's lips made him sound like he was sure of himself, like Naruto was going to be easy to take down and like Sasuke had already won. His lips formed a smirk and he waited for some kind of response from the man in front of him. His patience grew thin when Naruto just snorted and walked to the bookshelf on the other side of the room to study something completely irrelevant to Sasuke or the situation.

Was Naruto ignoring him? Who did he think he was? 

His left eye twitch uncharacteristically as Naruto pulled the book he seemed to want off the shelf with a soft ah leaving his lips. As he passed Sasuke again, he read the book and perfectly avoided bumping his shoulder. Sasuke was about to throw the book down when Naruto finally spoke without looking up from his book, "You can stand there all day with that dumbstruck look, Mr. Uchiha, but I will not just stand up and let you take me away to that village." 

Naruto's voice just sounded so out of place for his cheery looks that it created a partial sadness in his body somewhere. He controlled his expressions, his anger boiling inside of him as he let a soft sigh escape his lips. He decided that he would be forced to use force. Sasuke triggered his Sharingan and moved with nearly lightening speed to the back of Naruto. Naruto appeared unfazed but when Sasuke had placed his hand on the his shoulder, the blond disappeared. Sasuke was not surprised by this, expecting Naruto to be a some what good ninja. 

"Boo," Sasuke heard Naruto's voice behind him and quickly turned around to find a pair of red eyes instead of blue looking directly into his own. Sasuke was quicker than Naruto, his Sharingan predicting the other ninja's moves about five seconds before they could be performed. 

Both shinobi seemed evenly matched as they threw and blocked punches, threw one another against walls and began wrestling on the ground to see who was better. Naruto did not seemed surprised that Sasuke had pinned him down almost as if the blond was leading him on. They both panted heavily as they glared into each other's eyes.

"I," Sasuke said, pausing to take a breath, "I told you I would be taking you with me, and I meant it." 

Naruto replied with a "tsk."

Just before Sasuke was about to say something the door opened behind them, bumped Sasuke on the rump and made Sasuke fall down hard. His lips landed right on Naruto's. His lips. On Naruto's lips. What had just happened?

It took a few moments for both boys to realize what had happened, but Naruto was a bit quicker. Sasuke thought he saw stars as he felt a tanned first collide with his temple sending his shocked body half way across the room. All of the books on the shelfs had fallen on him and he barely dodged a large flower pot from smashing on his head after it fell. The Uchiha really knew he was going to have a bad migraine. 

"Ahem, I did not know I was interrupting anything, 'scuse me Naruto," said a man that Sasuke did not recognize. He glared at the raven and eyes him suspiciously. This man was tall, dark skinned and had orange hair with yellow eyes. He was a really strange sight.

Naruto also glared at Sasuke and looked really shocked at the events that had just happen, completely losing his composure. Sasuke knew that Naruto was just acting. He removed his eyes from Sasuke's own when the intruder had caught his attention. He quickly stood from the ground cleared his throat before saying, "Ah, Sasumi, uh, you weren't interrupting anything. You actually saved me from that." Naruto did not hesitate to point directly at Sasuke without even looking in his direction. 

"Ya' want me ta' get 'im?" Sasumi had said and glared at Sasuke again. Sasuke did not hesitate to glare back. The Uchiha was afraid of no one and would not start fearing anyone any time soon. 

"No, not yet," Naruto said, still not looking at Sasuke. "I need to speak with him for a little while longer before I let you take care of him. Um, come back in about twenty minutes, please." With those words, Naruto hugged the man and Sasumi quickly left still glaring at the raven.

Sasuke wondered what Naruto wanted to talk with him about. They had just fought, and he wanted to talk again? It was really confusing him. He sighed and finally stood from the pile of books he was under to find out what the blond now wanted. 

"Those eyes," Naruto said, "are you related to an Itachi?"

-- 

I will leave you there. Uh, I should be posting soon.

Sorry that this chapter is probably shorter than most of the others...

Please read and maybe comment, thanks.