Part 9

"No, Sasuke, it hurts..." 

"Calm down, it will feel nice after the first few thrusts."

"B-but a-ah, Sasuke!"

"Sasuke, Sasuke, Sasuke!"

Sasuke had woken up, hearing Naruto's voice but kept his eyes shut. The dream was freaky because normally Sasuke did not have those kinds of dreams. Especially not on missions. The voice sounded like a man's but also feminine and he could not match the blurred face and hair to anyone he knew. He had waited for Naruto to say his name for the seventh time before opening his eyes. 

"Sasuke," Naruto said for the six or seventh time, shaking Sasuke's shoulder to wake him up. Sasuke's eyes opened tempting Naruto to think that Sasuke was never really asleep. He sighed and removed his hand before saying, "It's our stupid turn to take watch. Hurry up." 

"What crawled up your butt?" Sasuke asked after noticing the annoyed tone in the other's voice. 

"Just let's go!"

"Hn."

"Don't 'hn' me, ass!"

"I just did."

"You shut up!"

"Hn."

"Gah! Ugh, shut up, Sasu-"

"Why don't the two of you just shut up?" Sakura said, looking really annoyed at the two of them. She was standing with her hands on her hips and tapping her foot impatiently. After a few seconds, she said, "Get going. We all did our part, so it's your turn! Better get along or else." She slapped her fist to the palm of her other hand. Sasuke was not too worried, he could take Sakura's hits or dodge them better than a lot of people. He was just a little worried about Naruto and his ability to get out of the way of monster strength bitch-mode Sakura.

"Come on, idiot," He said and grabbed Naruto by the arm to pull him away before they tested her patience even further. He ignored the other's protests and started channeling chakra into his feet. It was quick for them to climb the tree they were supposed to take watch in, so they sat and relaxed for a little bit. Sasuke closed his eyes and thought up the different reasons why Naruto decided to come to Konoha.

He thought of Naruto going on some rampage when he got back. He thought of Naruto hearing about their excellent bath houses in Konoha where the peephole was the best spot to stare at the nice, round... Sasuke peeked his eyes open and rubbed his nose to check for a nosebleed. There was no blood, thankfully. He looked up to see Naruto looking at him like he was doing the strangest thing in the world. The Uchiha mouthed "what?" and Naruto rolled his eyes.

"What the heck are you thinking about?" Naruto asked, looking only half interested. 

"Nothing," Sasuke mumbled. 

"It wasn't girls like this?" Naruto said and put his hands together. After a 'poof' of smoke, Sasuke had to restrain himself from looking like Iruka when he accidently walked in the girl's bath house after a drunk night out with Kakashi and him. Sasuke had tried to stop him but it was hard. The man had fainted from seeing all the naked women and had almost been beaten half to death but Kakashi had explained to them that Iruka 'swung the other way' and was drunk. Instead, Sasuke narrowed his eyes. 

Naruto, on the other hand, was standing, as a woman, in front of Sasuke as naked as he ever could. His ruffled hair had turned to ponytails on either side of his head, he had breasts, and he also had a more feminine figure. He had burst out laughing when the Uchiha's eyes went wide and he had to look away. He wondered how Sasuke had so much self-control. Looking at Sasuke with a pout to his lip, he asked, "What? You're not gay are you, Sasuke?"

Sasuke rolled his eyes and turned his head fully to the side. He was, in fact, not the straightest kunai in Konoha. He was not so sure that he was gay, but he just had no attraction to girls mentally. Physically, most women were beautiful or sexy. He also didn't have much of an attraction to men either, so he could not really tell. Sure, he enjoys staring at either gender as much as the next straight or gay man but what Naruto did was too much. 

"Change back already, idiot," Sasuke said, turned back to glared at Naruto. "Seriously, I think you look way better as a guy, anyway. Woman Naruto looks more ditzy than man Naruto." This made Naruto's face turn sour before he change back into fully clothed male Naruto. 

"Well, aren't you rude," Naruto said.

"Only when given the opportunity."

"Jerk."

"Shut it, Naruto," Sasuke said, sounding serious. He interrupted Naruto from complaining by placing his hand up and saying, "Someone new is in the area so shut up." 

"Oh," Naruto said, getting ready to attack. Both Sasuke and Naruto removed themselves from the tree branch and went on to search for the intruder. The feel of the person was unfamiliar to Sasuke, so he knew it was not anyone from the village. It could be someone from the Sand Village. They were just along the border leading out of the Sand Village territory. "I don't recognize this guy as someone I know and I know almost everyone from the Sand." Well, that diminished that idea from Sasuke's head.

"Maybe they're just passing through," Sasuke said, his eyes searching the forest around them. His eyes widened when all of a sudden the presense disappeared. He said, "They're gone. Ugh. Maybe we were imagining things or they left in a hurry."

"Yeah, probably," Naruto said. 

Things were quiet between the two of them again when they got back to the branches they had been sitting on. Neither boy could take the silence much long, but Naruto was the one to break it. He asked, "So, are you gay?"

"Are you stupid?" Sasuke asked with a snort. Why did Naruto have to be so annoying?

Narito huffed, "No, I'm not! Why are you so shy about telling me if you're gay? It isn't that hard to do. Just say, "Naruto, I am gay" or "Naruto, I am not gay." Simple as that." Naruto rolled his eyes at the same time Sasuke did. What? Were they seven years old or something? Were they teenage girls? He sighed and said, "If you tell me, I will tell you."

"I," Sasuke began, "am not ready to discuss my sexuality with basically a stranger."

"Man, you got my hopes up!" Naruto pouted and crossed his arms.

"You're such a child."

"And you're an old man!"

"Stupid."

"Pain in my ass."

"Brat."

--

I know it is short and stuff but I tried my hardest. Um, a new chapter will/should be up shortly. Anyway, anyone wonder who it was that was lurking around? Comment, vote, or whatever. Just give me your opinion. Some real SasukexNaruto shiznit should be coming up in either the next chapter or the one after.