Part 7

Well, I hope you enjoy this. The dedication goes to Erza because she was nice enough to comment. :D

I don't own Naruto or any of it's characters. I own the ones I made up and the idea or this story. Masashi Kishimoto and his people own it. He is the awesome one.

Note: I was going to include a kissing scene between Naruto and Itachi and then him getting tortured but then I figured that would be a little much. 

--

 Sasuke was getting annoyed with Naruto's cockiness. It was really starting to get on his last nerve and he was not about to take much more of it. He heard a knock at the door and could already tell it was that Sasumi guy. Had it already been twenty minutes? Sasuke guessed that Naruto's story had been longer than he had thought it would. 

"Come in, Sasumi," said the blond man quietly. The door was about to open, but Sasuke quickly shoved it shut and locked it. What the hell had he just done? He heard and felt the banging on the door as he looked to Naruto who looked shocked. Naruto did not hesitate to try to pry Sasuke off the door, succeeding my actually flinging the Uchiha across the room into the desk. "What the hell are you doing?" Naruto growled, sounding seriously pissed off. 

"I am not finished speaking with you, Naruto," Sasuke was raring for a fight now. He was prepared to forced Naruto to go with him by dragging him by his yellow hair to Konoha. Sasuke was quickly in front of Naruto again and already performing a jutsu that would hopefully render Naruto useless. His plans were ruined when Sasuke stopped dead in his tracks. He heard a loud screech coming from just on the other side of the door. 

"Sasuke!" 

Sakura. She was in trouble. Great.

This distraction lead him to easily be punched in the face once more. This was so unlike Sasuke. Why was he letting himself get distracted? Naruto was quick to the door by the time Sasuke could clear his head. He unlocked it and Sasuke could see Sakura being torture, well tickled? He could not tell because a tanned body was blocking half of his view. 

He collected himself and shoved past the desk, Naruto and the one he knew was Sasumi. There, in front of him, was Sakura being tickled by Daiki. Sasuke was feeling embarassment for his village. He quickly yelled, "let her go!"

"We only," Daiki said with laughter, "did it to get you out of there. We wanted to save our Naruto-kun from you, bastard." 

Bastard? Why was he the bastard? Naruto was the one refusing to come back with him to his rightful home. Konoha, no matter how harsh the people were on him, was and always would be his home. Sasuke glared and watched as they finally released Sakura from the hold they had on her. She looked embarassed and looked at the floor.

She lowly mumbled, "sorry, Sasuke. I just wanted to help, ya'know?" Sasuke felt a little bad that she looked embarassed, disappointed in herself and angry about what had happened. 

"Hey, don't be apologizin' to that guy," Daiki said, his eyes moving from Sasuke to Sakura as soon as he had heard the apology leave her mouth. "He don't deserve it. You din't doing anythin' to feel sorry about. We did it to you. Embarassment doesn't look good on that pretty face of yours." 

Sasuke was surprised to see the small blush on the pinkette's face. Ugh. Why did he bring her along again? He looked over to where Naruto was, whispering things the Uchiha could not hear to Sasumi. What were they talking about?

"Naruto," Sasuke said, his voice calm even if he was seething with anger, "just come with us to Konoha for a few days. That's it. A few days. Nothing more. Lady Tsunade probably just wants to ask you something." He tried to sound convincing. Sasuke actually had no idea how long their Hokage wanted this former member to stay. He sighed and added, "your friends can come along as well as long as you don't have too many." 

Sasuke had only seen the Daiki and Sasumi so far, so he did not think that there were too many others. At least he hoped there was not a lot more. He frowned when he noticed that Naruto seemed to not have paid attention to what he had said. He was still whispering to Sasumi and every so often looking at Sasuke and Sakura together. 

Sasuke was about to say something until Naruto interrupted him, "I'll go with you-"

"You have to go, wait, what?"

"As I was saying," Naruto began with a sigh, "I will go with you but Sasumi, Daiki and one other has to go with me." Naruto did not look happy, but he did not look entirely angry either. Something was up but Sasuke would worry about that later. He just wanted to have Sakura bandage his bleeding cheek and get back to Konoha as quick as they could. 

-- 

I should be updating soon. Hm... What is Naruto and his gang up to? Well just keep reading and you will find out. 

Um, comment and vote! :D I would not mind being fanned either if you guys don't mind. Thanks for the people that have read the whole thing.