Matthew 24:14

"And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come." -Matthew 24:14

Before I get onto anything just yet, let me share with you a couple of facts and statistics I discovered:

•There are nearly 60 million Wattpad users.
53% of all users have written and published a story of their own on their phone.
•There are nearly 50 different languages used on Wattpad.
•About 130,000 people sign up for Wattpad daily.
•Wattpad is the world's largest community for sharing and discovering stories.

Guys, if you're reading this right now, God has already given you one of the largest platforms to share your faith and witness from! So what are we just sitting around for?! God didn't tell us to be awkward, innocent bystanders! He told us to stand on the mountain and proclaim our God, our voice going out into the ends of world!

If you are one of the 47% that hasn't published a book, I am talking to you. I am not trying to get on to you or belittle you, but if God has given you such a grand opportunity, why not take it and use it for His glory?

Do any of you have Instagram?
Well, Instagram has 500 million daily active users, 800 million monthly. 73% of Instagram users have purchased a product they saw on Instagram. Imagine how many people could be influenced, how many soul could be added or strengthen in God's kingdom?

...just saying...

:D