"That took some real courage to do what you did," Merida says to Anna, changing the subject after one conversation that I wasn't paying attention to ended. "You really impressed me this morning." She turns her gaze over to me. "You too Elsa. I'm an older sister too, so I know what it's like to be very protective of the younger siblings."

I smile and then remember what she did for my sister. "Thank you. I also give my thanks for bringing Anna home on Friday." I glance at my sister who suddenly looks sheepish.

Merida waves me off. "It was nothing. It's what every good friend would have done. You're welcome nonetheless though."

Moana suddenly groans. "Ugghhh please don't say 'you're welcome', My cousin Maui wrote a whole song titled that and it's been stuck in my head all weekend. You'll like it. It's very catchy."

"Sing it for us!" Tooth demands, which causes the others to agree.

Moana was reluctant, but gave in. She only gave us a snippet of the chorus, and just as she had said, it was indeed catchy. When she finished we praised her, but so did someone else. "You have a lovely voice, Moana. You should ask Mrs. Robinson to give you a solo song sometime." All heads turn to the end of the table, where the owner of the voice stood smiling.

"Hans!" Anna exclaimed, excitedly. She got up from her seat and went to stand next to him. "I didn't see you this morning," she said as she goes to hold his hand. "What brings you over here?"

Hans brings his hand up to caress her cheek. "You of course," he leans forward so that their foreheads are touching and so their eyes stared deeply into one another. I didn't know whether to clear my throat to get their attention or to just speak up like how I've been doing lately, but I didn't get the chance to do either choice because, next thing I know, Anna is putting her hand over the hand Hans has on her cheek and dreamily sighs.

"You're so romantic," she cooed.

"Ugh," Merida said, purposely being loud. "Right in front of my salad! Have you no shame?" She was teasing, but I think she was just as uncomfortable as I am. If Anna and Hans actually knew each other and have gone on some dates I would be fine with their PDA (to an extent), but since this is literally their second time exchanging words I'm not okay with it at all.

Anna blushes while Hans responded, neither of them moving to give the other space. "I apologize." His eyes land on me next. "I would also like to apologize for my very forward behavior on Friday. You were right, Elsa. I cannot marry your sister."

My eyes widen in surprise, while my sister's widen in horror. "Wait, what?!" She takes a step back, shocked and heartbroken. I couldn't feel any joy at his announcement with her looking like that. "But...but...why? What--"

Hans chuckles as he reaches for her again, grabbing both of her hands. "Calm down, love," he reassures her, gently. "I still want to be with you, but getting married before we're even out of high school? What were we thinking? I want you to have an education first. We'll get married as soon as we're both done with college. But for the time being," he kneels down on one leg, causing much attention, and making my sister gasp.

"Uh-uh. Nope," Astrid cut in before Hans could continue. She stood up, pointed a finger at him, and said, very threateningly: "You can either get back up on your feet right now or have my feet kicking your face. Either way, you're not going to ruin my lunch by making a scene."

"Astrid," Anna grumbled, embarrassed. Meanwhile, Merida smirked, and I...well I had to suppress mine.

Hans didn't think twice about getting to his feet and he honestly looked scared out of his mind. He gulps then sarcastically says, "Nice friends you have there, Anna."