Chapter 10: Stormy Nights

       27 June 2014 - 00:07

"Hello is anyone there?" The driver, who Niall had found out his name was Oliver Finch shouted as he banged the door of the cafe.

The doors opened quickly.

"Get inside!" someone shouted.

They ran inside the cafe and the person closed the door.

"Thank you. We were on the road when we heard about the storm. Camping out in a car wasn't the best idea.

"You bet your ass it's not the best idea. I'm

Ken Fredericks." He said.

"I'm Oliver and this is Niall."

"Nice to meet you." Niall said.

"I recognise you from the tv. You're in that band One Direction." Ken said.

The café wasn't full of people like they thought it would be.

The only people in the café besides Niall, Oliver and Ken was some man in a business suit, a girl who was busy trying to make a phone call and a guy listening to music on his phone.

"Would you guys like some tea, coffee anything? It's on the house." Ken said.

"Some tea would be great thank you." Niall said.

"Coffee please." Oliver said.

Oliver had started a conversation with Ken while he was making the drinks.

Niall looked around and saw that the only person who wasn't busy right now was the girl who was trying to make a phone call.

"I should probably call the lads and tell them I'm going to be stuck here for a while." Niall said to Oliver who nodded in agreement.

Niall took out his phone but before he could make the call he saw the words 'No Service' on the screen.

"Uhm Ken." Niall asked.

"Do you have a phone I can borrow?" Niall asked hopefully.

Ken took out his phone and showed it to Niall. His phone also had 'No Service' in bold letters on the screen.

"You can use my phone." A voice said from behind them.

"Thanks Lily." Ken said.

"I used my phone just a few seconds ago it still works." Lily said.

"Thanks." Niall said.

       27 June 2014 - 00:32

Southern Feast Restaurant, New Orleans

When Louis and Eleanor went on their date they didn't expect to be trapped in the place by a storm.

Just like Niall they were stuck inside a food establishment.

"It's cold..." Eleanor said rubbing her arms.

"No it's not. It's actually kind of hot." Louis replied.

"Hot? That's a joke right?"

"No this time I swear I'm not making a joke."

Louis said waving his hands in front of him defensively.

Eleanor who was sitting down, got up and walked around the table and put her ice cold hand on Louis neck.

"Whaaaa!" Louis shouted and jumped out of his seat.