Chapter 12: Helen

Chapter 12: Helen

         28 June 2014 - 12:06

 West Gate Hotel, New Orleans

Jill woke up, she rubbed her eyes then checked the clock.

"Wait...I don't remember coming back to my room, last thing I remember I was driving." Jill said.

"You transferred too much of your energy to me and passed out. Luckily when you did that you gave me two of my powers back." Liam said giving her the cup of tea he was holding.

"Which powers?"

"I can choose when I want to become intangible and the whole influencing thing."

"You sound...I dunno sad what's wrong?"

"Besides the fact that I'm dead?" Liam said and let out a small laugh.

"How much...-" Jill got cut off.

"I can see two more sunrises, after that..."

"Your week is up." Jill said and got out of bed.

"Look Jill if I turn into a ghost I'll never be able to come back to life and I just want to tell you something...before-"

"If." Jill corrected.

"If I..." Liam got interrupted by a knock on the door.

Jill walked over and opened it.

Before she could even see who it was, the person walked into the room.

"Sorry can I help you?" Jill asked.

"No you can't but I can help you. I can help you stay out of trouble." She said.

"Hey I know you...you're...Helen you were seated next to me on our flight."

"No, I wasn't seated next to you. I hacked into the airport systems and seated myself next to you." Helen corrected.

"What? Why?"

"I was hired by Will Bloomfield."

"That's our manager." Liam said as he walked next to Jill.

"That's right." Helen said and said down on a chair.

"Wait you can see me?" Liam asked.

"Of course I can see you, my eyes work perfectly." Helen said.

"I knew doppelgangers are supposed to be identical but this is ridiculous, you even share the same birthmark as Liam Payne. You look exactly like him, the girls...and boys must be all over you." Helen said, crossing her legs.

"What do you want?" Jill asked.

"Well you see I was hired by Bloomfield to find out whether Liam's death was an accident or not. Don't act surprised. From what I've seen and heard I know that you

know about Liam's death." Helen said.

"I'll ask you again, what do you want from me." Jill asked.

"I want you to stay away from the rest of One Direction, I can't have anymore of them dying. I heard about your little stunt at the mall. Exactly how were you going to 'help'?"

"I...I know how to...I can bring Liam back." Jill blurted out.

"Was that supposed to be a joke, if it was then that was absolutely horrendous." Helen said.

"I can, and this isn't Liam's doppelganger it is Liam."

"Liam's dead." Helen said nonchalantly.