Chapter 2: Revelations - Part 1

A/N: I'm adding a new character to this story.

"Helen Miran" 30

-Portrayed by: Milla Jovovich (Resident Evil 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, The Fifth Element, Ultraviolet)

And Kim Russo the psychic/medium and star of the TV series "The Haunting of..." will be in this story.

Chapter 2: Revelations - Part 1

24 June 2014 - 00:02

Los Angeles, CA

"You need my help? What could I possibly help you with?"

"Firstly you could help me find out how I got here."

"I was hoping you could tell me that."

"I'm sorry, let me start from the beginning." Liam said and sat down on the couch. He motioned for her to sit next to him.

"We were driving back to our hotel when we got into an accident with a tow truck."

"The road was dark. The street lights weren't on." Liam said quickly.

"The truck driver...didn't make it and neither did I." Liam said and looked at her.

They were inches away from each other. He stared at her, mesmerised by her beauty, then reality sunk in and he remembered that he was a spirit.

"So you're telling me that you're dead? You can't be dead you're sitting right next to me, and you don't look like you've been in a car accident. You don't have any injuries...not even a scratch."

"Do you believe in ghosts?"

"So you're a ghost now. Look I'm a fan and everything, and I don't mind pranks, but they aren't a lot of fun at 12..."

"This is not a prank! Why would I go to such great lengths to prank someone I don't even know." He interrupted her.

"Touch me." Liam said.

"What?" she asked confused.

"Whenever I tried to talk to someone they couldn't hear or see me and when I touched them, they went right through me as though I was made of air."

"So I'll be able to put my hands right through you... " She said suspiciously.

"Yes."

"Ok then, let's give it a shot." She stood up and he did the same.

"Go on then..." He said impatiently.

Jill tightened her hand into a fist then she punched him in the stomach... She punched him in the stomach!

Liam bent over, hands on his stomach.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry! Here let me help you." she said as she put her hand on his shoulder.

"I'm fine..." he said and stood upright again.

"You're...different." Liam said.

"What do you mean?"

"You can see me, hear and touch me. To you I'm just a regular person."

"I still don't believe that you're dead, in case you're wondering." Jill said and crossed her arms.

"I understand but just promise me something."

"What?" she said taking a step back.

"That if I can prove to you that I am dead you will help me...come back to life."