Chapter 3: Revelations - Part 2

A/N: Wattpad only supports txt files and my chapters were doc. files. I had to copy, paste and space out and bold everything and It took forever.

 Chapter 3: Revelations Part - 2

         24 June 2014 - 08:40

              Los Angeles, CA

Jill and Liam entered 'Central Stop' mall and headed towards the book store.1 elevator ride later. They were on the 6th floor. Where 'Patriots Book Store' was located.

On the other side of the mall was...Helen Miran the investigator. She discovered that the truck driver was originally from LA and was previously employed at this mall at "Bus Stop" another book store which just happened to be on the 6th floor of the mall.

Jill and Liam saw a huge line coming from the book store. Jill entered the book store, bought a copy of Kim's book and joined the line, checking her watch every 5 minutes.

           24 June 2014 - 09:01

    Moonlit Hotel, New Orleans

"We can't just sit around and mourn for the rest of our lives." Louis said getting up from the couch.

"Exactly what are we supposed to do then? Throw a party?" Zayn asked.

"Obviously not a party but have you checked Twitter recently? The fans are worried about us, we haven't tweeted anything in a while and we haven't been seen, they're worried about us.

"When we're busy we don't tweet for days sometimes, and we aren't always out so we don't always get seen by fans." Harry said.

"Our fans are a little extreme." Niall said.

"And we love them to death for that." Louis replied.

"So what should we do then?" Niall asked.

"We should do a street performance, remember the one we did while we were shooting the music video for 'One Thing' we should do a performance like that to show the fans we're ok." Louis said.

"But that's the thong, we're not ok, far from it actually. Besides what do we tell them when they ask us where is Liam?" Harry said.

"Yeah, we aren't allowed to tell anyone what happened, remember?" Zayn said.

"Then we make something up. We tell them Liam is...sick and hs couldn't come out to perform with us." Niall said.

"So we lie to them?" Zayn asked.

"I don't see any other options?" Niall said and Harry agreed.

"Besides, that's what management told us to do." Niall added.

"So we should just lie to all of our fans then?" Zayn said.

"It's better than breaking their hearts." Louis said.

"But they're gonna find out eventually." Harry said.

"Yes, but until then, let's keep them happy." Louis said.

         Patriots Book Shop,  CA

          24 June 2014 - 10:12

Jill finally reached the front of the line.

"Hello."

"Hello, how are you?" Kim asked Jill as she handed over the book.

"Actually, I have a little problem." Jill said.