02.

Before this chapter starts i wanted to let you guys know that NOBODY in this book will be famous NOBODY. Just putting that out there, okay on to the book. 💋
----------------------------------------------
George Aka G Money's POV

 "Ku fuck is you doing?" I asked Mally who was laying in the middle of my floor

My ass had just woken up and come to the living room to find this nigga just Laying here.

"I came to tell you some but I tripped on some shit and fell and now I forgot" He shrugged.

"And why yo ass ain't get up?" I asked walking closer to him.

"Cause it's comfortable down here" He laughed "Where's Buckz And Shawn?"

"Sleep. They should be getting up soon"

"Let's roll up" He got up taking the weed out the his pocket.

"That's all you ever wanna do" I said as I walked pass him smacking him in the head.

He mugged me " stop touching me bitch " he said as he started rolling the blunt.

Me and Mally started talking as Shawn and Bibby came walking down the steps. " well if it isn't the yellow brothers " Mally said while laughing and sparking the blunt.

" wassup Ku " they laughed and walked pass both slapping him in the head. He got up and squared up, " y'all gone stop putting your damn hands on me bad enough I just fell on my damn head "

" and who's fault is that ? " Shawn said taking the blunt

Just as it was getting calm Mally little ass decided he wanted to yell " I KNOW WHAT I WAS COMING TO TELL YOU !"

We all looked at him waiting for him to finished as he walked in the kitchen getting chips and then sitting back down looking at us like we dumb.

" fuck y'all niggas looking at ?" He said making me twist my face up.

" Nigga what was you gone say !" I said.

He laughed " Oh ! Okay so I was at the store right and that lil shawty that you was feeling was all over some nigga kissing him and shit "

I sat back and rubbed my hands over my face, it seems like no matter how many times I try to stay faithful I'm always getting fucked over and I just don't understand because I'm actually a good guy. I guess I just be finding the wrong ones i liked her too this shit crazy how bitches do me dirty.

Bibby came over to me patting my shoulder, " it's okay bro you gone find the one these bitches around here just dirty, gotta find you a clean one" it got quite and we all start dying laughing and mally over dramatic ass started rolling on the floor.

" nigga you ain't get enough of the floor, I'm going to get dressed and meet this girl I'm cutting her off " I'm tired of this shit.