"Why thank you, Ayla," Daniel said smiling as he strummed his guitar walking over to me. The boys watching in awe as it happened. "Wait, wait, wait, are you guys together again," Zach asked, repeatedly wiggling his eyebrows. Jack nudged him on one side and Jonah punched his arm on the other side, causing Zach to get tossed around for a second.

"Hey! I was just asking," he whined rubbing his shoulders. Corbyn did a face palm then begged, "Zach, would you please stop attacking their beautiful relationship?"

I rolled my eyes and looked to Daniel, who was shaking his head with a poker face and closing his eyes. I laughed at him and started explaining.

"Alright alright," I started, "If any of you tells anyone I will literally kick you all in the balls, so hard," pointing my finger at each boy leaving them speechless. Zach suddenly put a confused look on his face, "Wait, so are y'all dating err,"

Jack and Corbyn turned and both elbowed his stomach, causing him to fall back onto the couch, while Jonah watched and gave a small smile. "Are you still confused, Zachary?" Jonah smartly asked. "Uh actually, just one more question," Zach joked. "Zach!" we all screamed at once. He shot up, threw a peace sign and laughed.

"Anyways, must I remind you again, no one can know. Lord knows what my parents would do if I was even friends with any of you," I mentioned once again for the fifth time in the sound booth. They all nodded, then the bell for 1st period rang. We all went our separate ways and went about our day.

-

Daniel and I met in the sound booth again for lunch.

I walked in to him already there, sitting by the piano playing a catchy tune. "Knock knock," I joked as I knocked on the door, closing it. "Who's there," Daniel said very alerted. I walked up behind him and shook him, causing him to scream like a little girl, "Ayla! What the crap!" he shouted half laughing, half scared to death. "Hey, not my fault you're a weenie when it comes to scary things," I joked throwing my hands up in surrender.

He gave me a playful shrug, then I fell into his arms and rested my head on his shoulder. "How are we gonna do this Daniel," I asked him as we went over and sat on the couch. "I don't know, but, what I do know, is that I'm gonna do everything I can, so that your parents are okay with this," he said as he wrapped his hand in mine.

"What?"

"You heard me," he calmly spoke with a smirk. I looked off, when suddenly, I felt as if somebody was watching us. I quickly turned around.

I jumped up as I saw footsteps walking away fast.

"Daniel. Someone saw us," I said, my voice quaking. "Ayla, it's okay, they probably just saw the back of our heads, nothing to worry about," he spoke with assurance that calmed me down. "See, you can't live like this for the rest of your life Ayla," he told me as he wrapped his arms around me. I looked up at him and planted a kiss on his lips. Just as the bell rang.

We decided to walk to music together, since we were doing the pairs project together as well. We both knew what song we were gonna sing. We were gonna start practicing tomorrow, Wednesday. "Hey, how's Carter been doing, knowing what's going on and everything?" Daniel genuinely asked. That's another thing. He loves Carter so much, he's always worried about him as if he was his own brother. I loved them both so much.

"He knows about us. But I trust him more than anything, he won't say a word," I assured him. Today, the music teacher actually taught us something. Which was rare. I forgot what it was, but still. After that, I went to my last two periods. Then met up with Daniel, since Mom was picking up Carter.

I walked in and found Zach and Maya, with Daniel third wheeling in the background, just playing his guitar. Zach was serenading Maya with a song and Daniel was playing the guitar. Of course. Music wasn't Maya's thing. But she loved Zach. So she was happy with whatever he did. Once she saw us, she took Zach's hand and led themselves out, right before she exited the door, she mouthed 'Getchu sum' to me and winked. I giggled and rolled my eyes.

"You know, what," he started strumming the tune to 'I Can't Help Falling In Love' by Elvis.

"Wise men say, only fools rush in,
But I--- Can't-- Help- Falling In Love
With-- You--"

I walked over and grabbed my guitar and we started strumming together, singing in harmony. When I remembered, "So, what song are we doing?"

"Maybe," he thought for a second, "Why Don't We Just? Or MIA, or Words I Didn't Say," I wrote these all down, as I concentrated thinking hard about the lyrics and the meanings. "Well, we could do," I looked up and saw Daniel gazing at me. I laughed, "What is it?"

"You're just so beautiful," he said softly. I laughed and nudged him, "You're so weird, now back to this," I continued.

"I'm serious," Daniel said with a huge smile on his face, I grinned at him and left a soft kiss on his cheek. "You're the absolute best, Daniel, but we have to make this decision," I laughed. About an hour passed, we had come to a decision and started practicing, along with a little flirting because Daniel kept doing really cute random stuff and I couldn't help it.

I looked at my watch and it was already 4:57, My heart stopped, nervousness rushing over me, but I stayed calm. "Hey. We should get going," I told him. "Oh, yeah we should," he replied gently grabbing my hand. We walked to the door, I brought his hand to mine as we shared a soft kiss then went our ways.

-

I walked into my home to find my mom was sitting at the table, waiting for me, since my dad had not been home yet until later tonight. "Where on earth have you been, young lady," she demanded.

"I was rehearsing with a friend, Mom, nothing to worry about," I slowly said as I regretted it, because she knew.

"Ayla, you better not be rehearsing with Daniel. Because he is the only person I've ever seen you sing with, and I know you're very picky with that," she spoke with anger in her voice as she stepped closer to me.

"I'm not.." I choked out.

"Ayla don't lie to me," she screamed getting in my face. "I'm not," I said with annoyance in my voice as I turned, "Even if I was. It's none of your business to get into," I snapped and went upstairs. "Ayla! Get back here right now!" I kept walking as I turned the corner. Ignoring her words.

I saw Carter was sitting on the stairs, "You okay," I nodded and smiled at him. Grabbing his hand we both went upstairs and watched a movie. Honestly, I loved my brother more than my own parents. As we were halfway through the movie, I heard the doorbell ring. Alerted, I hopped up telling Carter to keep watching.

daniel's pov |

I thought I would go over to Ayla's house with the boys to see if her mom would approve us again. I called the guys, telling them my plan. They agreed and we met up outside her house.

"So what exactly are we gonna do," Jonah asked as the other boys nodded. "Just, be extra nice to her," I spoke with extra positivity in my mood. In reality I was so scared and my palms were sweating. I felt like I was meeting her parents again. I wish that was the case. Instead, I'm meeting them, except they hate me. But I was willing to do whatever I could to turn their perspectives around.

"I mean, it's worth a shot," Jack added as we walked towards her house, with our hearts racing as we rung the bell.

-

sorry i took so long to post, i was busy with basketball and i have a tourney this weekend so sorry again if i don't post as fast as i did. and that it's not that good of a chapter.

anyways, let me know what you think in the comments, love you all 💚

11/29/17