Season2 Trailer - "No storm can last forever - part1"

Start from the beginning

I was looking for a place to park when I realized that his face was full of worrisome. His mouth was slightly open and his eyes were gloomy. And then he placed his hand on my shoulder and said, "P'Pha, I think ... You'd better go and I'll take a cab to go home." I immediately said, "No." He sighed deeply and I took his hand off my shoulder and held it firmly. "You've been gone for a few days already and now it's your last chance." I used my more serious tone as I looked at him pleading with the wish that I would change my decision. He sighed heavily again so I turned to face him. I said in a serious but soft voice, "Yo, we can never change what already happened. We can never control the way people look at us. But we have to be strong to face this and move on. You are not facing this alone because you have me always. Please, I could no longer bear to see my baby lose his faith." Yo was silent and did not say a single world. Then i continued, "Yo, the more violent the storm, the quicker it passes. And once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won't even be sure, whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won't be the same person who walked in. That's what this storm's all about."

Now I saw a bit hope on Yo's face

Now I saw a bit hope on Yo's face. He slowly grabbed my hand and squeezed it a little bit. He took a deep breath, opened the car door and stepped out hesitantly. I got quickly out of the car and hurried to his side. I put my both arms around his shoulder and kissed him on his left cheek. I completely ignored my surrounding as if there were only two of us here. I was a bit nervous about my bold actions, but he laughed and tried to hit me, and I managed to dodge his fist. "I'm just teasing you krub." I said. Suddenly, the FA gang appeared out of nowhere and rushed to my Wayo. "We've all missed you so much." Montri screamed. He was very good at acting because he suddenly looked thoughtful and pretended to wipe some artificial tears from the corner of his eyes. If I did not know him long enough, I would have fallen into his crafty trap. "Finally you are back. If you don't, who would be our Science Moon? "The elephant angel shouted. Yo was laughing a little and sarcastically said, "You really think I don't know what you guys have been doing? Still I miss you too." Suddenly Montri turned to me and said, "By the way, some people have been asking me about you." Yo asked curiously, "Really? Who are they?" Montri turned back to Yo and reply, "No, I mean they were just curious about him." He gestured and nodded his head at me. Well, I could guess what Montri meant. So the message was received but I did not really care about it. So I just ignored it.

 So I just ignored it