I snapped out of it and glanced over to see Jack giving me a 'Sly-Brow' which is a slanted or raised eyebrow. "Daniel, you've got it bad," he stated, and I forced a funny looking frown, "I know man," I said with a voice crack.

We sat down and Zach already started talking about his girlfriend, Maya. I wasn't really listening because I dozed off, then I saw her walk into the class room. I flinched before she saw me and when she did I pretended to be listening to Zach's rambling. Then when I had gotten back into the conversation they were both staring at me and laughing.

"What?" I asked feeling really confused and scared at that moment. "What?!" I repeated, probably looking more stupid then I felt. They stopped laughing for a spilt second and I gave a constipated looking smile, "Honestly don't know what's happening," I groaned, to give them a hint I wanted to know what was happening.

They just kept laughing and I shrugged it off, by this time, Corbyn had gotten there and the bell had rung. Then I noticed some kid, who's name I think is Cameron or something, talking to her and she was laughing and giggling with him. To me it looked like flirting, so I shot up out of my seat and walked over to them.

Just as he was-

About to ask her out?

ayla's pov |

Suddenly Daniel appeared next to me and he casually pulled out a chair resting his elbow on his lap and placing his chin is his hand, "So who's this?" he motioned towards Cam. Campbell scrunched his eyebrows, getting offended easily, he snapped back at him, "Daniel, it's me, Campbell. We played guitar together around the block before you auditioned for American Idol," I remembered that.

I could see a light bulb go off in Daniels head as he smoothly said, "Pft- I remember you, I was just seeing if you, like, remembered me," he said rubbing the back of his head, causing me to chuckle. At that, he smiled, probably proud of himself for making me smile again. He continued to speak, "Anyways, Ayla, I was wondering if you would," I saw Daniel shaking as Cam asked this question. I prepared myself for the worst.

"Would you be my partner for the pairs project this week?" he calmly asked me, I gave him a look. He knew I've only ever sung with Daniel. And I wanted to keep it that way. I looked over to Daniel whose eyebrows were furrowed and had that dumb look on his face, "Uh sorry buddy, she's already my partner for that project that I know nothing of," he mumbled causing me to laugh again. I had forgotten how cute and funny Daniel was.

I looked at him then back at Cam, "Yep, what he said, except I know of the project and you do not," I said placing my hand under his jaw and squishing his lips together like how I did when we were dating. I paused and he looked deeply into my eyes with a toothless grin, he started leaning in and I turned on him. I then got up, grabbed him by his collar and pulled him out of the room.

"Daniel!" I shouted once we were outside, "Ayla," he happily said while giving me another really cute toothless smile.

God. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Ugh!" I exclaimed at him, Daniel threw his hands up, "Well what am I suppos-" I didn't let him finish his sentence because, I grabbed his cheeks and pulled him in, kissing his soft, warm lips. Feeling the fireworks all over again like the first time we kissed. He gently placed his hands on my waist as I pulled closer with both hands around his neck. The kiss was long and passionate, after realizing what I was doing, I slowly pulled away from it. Pushing away from him. Running my fingers through my hair, "Oh God, what have I done," I murmured. Daniel merely stated, "I have no clue, but I liked it," I lightly giggled then I turned back at him leaning in for more. Suddenly stopping myself.