t h i r t y t w o

Wow, schools here again. I cannot believe how I said I liked school at the beginning of the semester, this is a fuking mess. Daniel's gone, we still keep in contact though. And Jihoon has been all over me -which I actually like- but other than that my life is the same old boring life. I was in my room staring out the window, pondering.

Oh shiat, I forgot that I have a wild cat chasing after me; wildcat as in Soomin. but, she can't really do anything to me because secretly she's a teacher's pet and would be too scared to actually lay a finger on me.

my phone started to ring and it made my table vibrate. I looked at my phone and saw that Jiho was calling me.

"Hello?" I answered the phone

"are you dating him yet?" I could feel his brows wriggling through the phone

"I don't know man" I honestly said

"uhh.. did he ask you out?"

"no.." I sighed.

"then sadly, you guys aren't dating" there was a little moment of silence.. "hey, why don't you date me?" yet again, I felt his brows wriggling.

"in your dreams" I sarcastically laughed

"Psh, like I would want to wish that"

"go to bed it's late, tell Jihoon that we should hang out some time"

"Oo, okay. bye" he laughed evilly

"bye you pi-"I was cut off by the sound of him hanging up.

wow.. he hung up. I looked up at the clock before sighing because it was midnight and I wasn't tired, maybe I should just close my eyes and think about random things.. I walked over to my bed and lay down-it was freezing omg what is this? -34724 degrees or something?

--------

I woke up to the sound of a loud beeping; my alarm. reluctantly I got up out of bed and stared at myself in the mirror- eesh I look like that girl from the ring. I felt a little ambivalent about going to school, but its not like I really have a choice.. after my morning routine I just sat on the couch watching some morning children's shows, because those shows are damn good, but then I heard somebody knocking aggressively, my head turned to the door and I swear that whoever is knocking is making the door shake..

"ALRIGHT WAIT!!!" I had to shout at the top of my lungs to make them stop knocking when opening the door I felt a little bit lost because I saw Jiho. The thing that made me feel lost was the fact he was dressed up quite nicely; well, nicer than all the times I've seen him.

"What.. are you doing here dressed like this?" I asked him, leaning on the door frame. "I'm here to hang out with you." He replied, smirking at me. Hang out with me? What.

"I have school." Now my expression was blank I was really confused as to why everything was happening. "Ow alright then, but I'll see you after school" his pitch was high, seconds later he was running away from my house like a small child.

after he left I immediately ran to my phone to call Jihoon and tell him about what just happened.

"Hey, are you coming to school today" was the first thing he said to me on the call.

"yeah of course, why wouldn't I be?" I asked him; i knew what his reply would be

"are you not supposed to be hanging out with Jiho? he told me that you guys are gonna hang more often"

"I was talking about you and me, not me and him." I chuckled

"ahhh... okay then, I'll see you at school princess" his tone softened and he ended the call,

-------------------------------------
A/N; okay this chapter was boring but it was pre-written xD
i have exams at school and they're almost over! just my history exam next week then i promise i will update regularly :)))

[Published: 11/12/17
Edited: 6/5/17]