s e v e n

"Jinyoung, ma best bud'. We are at school again. Do you know how much I've missed school? Like it's just been the weekend but it ha-"

"Tsk" I got cut off by Jinyoung. I leaned my body sideways and poked my face below his. "Whats up with you?"

He didn't say anything and walked off to who knows where. Which left me standing there, alone. Maybe he's had a bad morning..(?) I'll give him space.

Suddenly a random person from class popped up in front of me and whispered "his ex found a new boyfriend" then he disappeared into thin air.. poor Jinyoung must be heartbroken by that

:((

As I was walking to class, somebody slapped my bum. My innocent ass. I took a deep breath before furiously turning around. "PARK JIHOON YOU BETTER RUN OR YOU WON'T BE LIVING ANOTHER DAY OF YOUR LIFE!" I was about to go on a boy hunt.

But he didn't run.

Instead, he came closer to me which made me tense up. "Baby girl.." he placed his hands on my face and was really close to me. I could feel his breath on my face. I was frozen in that spot, Then reality hit me.

"What are you doing? Are you crazy? Park Jihoon I swear to god I will not forgive yo-"

He kissed me. I was too shocked to move. Then and there. He stole, my first kiss.

"See you around" he saluted and ran off...

Is it bad that I liked it..?

--------------------

[Published: 4/9/17
Edited: 6/5/18]

A/N: bois another short chapter. And msg me if u want. I'm a very lonely, awkward person ;-;

Insta: farttae
       : aivy._
Snapchat: vylovespizza

(i did have line and kakaotalk but I don't really use them anymore)

Umm.. idk what else (^◇^)