e i g h t

After class, I was looking for Jinyoung because I had to tell my boy that I just got kissed,, by a pervert! ugh, it is so disgusting how I enjoyed that 3-second lip smack.

I was daydreaming about some weird stuff then all of a sudden I heard yelling. I decided to do a //most likely// cliché thing and try to look for the people. and hell yeah I did.

"did you feel nothing for me at all?!"

"I did, and I still do. I will even prove it!" Jinyoung's ex cried.

she pulled him into a kiss. it was so sweet - gave me kdrama vibes. but then I realized that girl had a boyfriend. I wiped that smile off my face at waited to see.. if Jinyoung would do the right thing.

------------

in the end, I just left. because after 10 minutes, he didn't stop her. instead, he encouraged her; it was so disappointing.

my head hung low and I just stared at the ground whilst walking.

"now what is my favorite girl doing sulking?" somebody said leaning down. obviously that somebody was Jihoon. I just ignored him and went to a place in school where I go when I feel let down or grumpy.

I know this may sound crazy but I go to the place where the bullies hang out; in reality, the bullies in my school aren't actually bullies but they give off that image so people just refer to them as 'the bullies'. I don't even know how they got called that because they all look so soft; Lee Insoo, Ha Minho, Kim Dongbin and the little Lee Euiwoong

[a/n: I mentioned that they "aren't actually bullies" yah yeet]

"hey Eunbin, what's happened now? and your here alone for the first time. no Jinyoung?" Insoo asked, sitting straight. the rest looked up and saw how dull I looked.

"I am so, disappointed in Jinyoung" I sighed.

"why?"

I explained what happened but they look like they already knew because they certainly weren't surprised. they were only surprised that I react this way towards him.

"I don't want this to come out as rude but, why do you care so much? it's his business and he clearly likes her. yeah, it's wrong but it's his choice. he made the choice to get beaten up later on by her new boyfriend." Minho ranted. I took in every single word in and processed them.

"Well.. I care because he's like my brother. I may have only met him in 9th grade but he's a really relevant person in my life"

"I se-"I cut of him "oh and did I tell you? Somebody fucking snatched my first kiss like it was nothing. and, the worst part is that I liked it! I am so doomed for saying that"

They gasped. I know it was a fake reaction but its a joke. there were many questions like 'who? When? how long?'

---------------------

it was time for lunch to end but when I was leaving I saw Jihoon lying on the floor sleeping. I kicked his nuts and he groaned in pain. "what are you doing here? I asked. I was a bit hesitant to even wake him up. he sat up covering his crotch "so.. you liked the kiss?" he smirked. I just realized what he said and ran off...

oh, my god, he heard everything!

-----------------------

A/N; here is a longer chapter. but it's a more boring chapter... oh well please remember to vote or something ;))

[Published: 6/9/17
Edited: 6/5/19]