s i x t e e n

// lool sorry for all the time skips .-. //
-------------

It's been about a week now.. and Jihoon has completely cut me out of his life. I seem like a loner now, well.. because Jinyoung is back with that girl, Jihoon; obvious reason. and i'm just me. I mean I could talk to that Guanlin kid since he's been bugging me from that one day...

but I don't know what his deal is. so imma just let him be.

as for Euiwoong and his group.. umm I don't know. we just don't talk that much now, it's so boring when you have nobody to talk to, you kind of just want to start talking to yourself. it's like my only option lol.

but yesterday a new kid joined us, his name is Gunhee. and his singing is just- he sits next to me and seems really funny but he is really weird. like sUPER WEIRD. no worries though,, I am also weird. I think we'll get along well

-------------------

at home, I was getting dressed to attend a formal gathering that my parents were invited to. most of the parents of students' that are attending, go to the same school as me. so most likely they'll be there.

I wore a black body tight dress and some glossy heels, I hate wearing heels. my hair was kind of curly and I had some light makeup on (or appearance of your choice)

"If you don't get down here now, we'll leave without you!" dad shouted from outside, I poked my head out of my window as he was getting in his car. I rushed downstairs grabbing my jacket and running to the vehicle which was already slowly driving away

"WAIT FOR ME!" I yelled, chasing the car, my dad stopped driving. Hurriedly, I hopped into the car. Then we drove off.

The building and atmosphere was really beautiful and the people looked so.. um yeah...

It was kind of cringe to see the students in my class wear super fancy outfits. I think they went a little too overboard

"Hey, Eubin!" A voice made me jump. I looked back and saw Jinyoung alone, for the first time in forever. I looked up at him and smiled awkwardly. Since we haven't spoken in a long that much recently we've kind of gotten uncomfortable with each other.

"Yeah... um hi. So how's your girlfriend?" I asked. He scratched the back of his neck slowly "I don't know, I've caught her cheating on me but she won't admit it.." he laughed.

'Of course, she's gonna cheat if she cheated on her ex with you, Pabo' i thought. But gave him a reassuring smile, after that we started to talk for a while.

"I'm gonna go get something to drink" Jinyoung said and walked off. I stood there anxiously by myself. And just stared at the big crowd of people playing music. It made me smil- "oUF"

"-oh my god i'm so sorry"

I looked up and saw Jihoon. Wow, doesn't this feel so cool? He held out his hand out and helped me up, after that he also walked away, but he gave me a note..(?) it was a small scrunched up paper. I unscrunched it and read it...

'Babe, you give good bjs. Come talk to me when you feel like it '

My face turned a light shade of pink, and I unknowingly smiled. "Hm? Why are you smiling?" I jumped back and quickly put the paper in my bra. "Jinyoung.? When did you get here?" I breathed out

"Oh just now"

----------------------------------

A/N: AHH IM SO SORRY I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK AGAINNNN.

[Published: 29/9/17

Edited: 6/5/17]