f i f t e e n

I was sitting in class yawning because I woke up late today. Lectures are sooo long and unnecessary, they're literally telling us the same thing every day.

"Eunbin! How rude of you to yawn during my lecture. Do I really bore you?" The teacher called out. Yeah you do bore me out, but I ain't gonna get myself a detention

"Sorry.. i'm just a little knackered" I bowed and sat down, the teacher rolled her eyes at me before carrying on with her stupid speech.

I looked down at the table to prevent her from seeing me yawn like 30000 more times.

-------------------

Second period ended and I have break,, at last! I made my way to the library to get some sleep because I have a free period next. I bowed at the librarian and went to the comfy chairs at the back. There were a few people there, one of them being Haknyeon... I haven't spoken to him since he kind of forgotten or ditched me.

I sat next to him and poked his shoulder. He just ignored me and I ignored him, I lay on a big bean bag and dozed off...

But I couldn't sleep. I just felt like I was being watched by someone, my eyes remain shut and I tried to sleep. All I could hear was somebody mumbling 'i'm sorry, sorry' and all I could think of was Super Junior's 'Sorry Sorry' it was now stuck in my head.

After about 10 minutes I could finally sleep but was soon woken up to somebody stroking my hair and rubbing my cheek with their thumb. I was super creeped out. My eyes shot open and I saw one of the younger kids. I think his name is Guanlin. wAIT,, WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?!

"What are you doing?" I groaned quietly, he smiled at me and walked away. I sat up and saw I still had half an hour before next period, there was nothing to do. I really want to talk to somebody... I really want to talk to Jihoon..

----------------

After school, I dragged my feet home and ran to my room. I don't know why my parents aren't even home.. there was a loud knocking coming from downstairs so I screamed at myself for rushing upstairs, and now I have to go back down.

Taking a look through the peephole I saw Jihoon, I immediately opened the door and welcomed him in. He was wearing a colorful shirt with some plain shorts. In this weather?

"So what are you doing here?" I asked, with my hands on my hips trying to act like a bitch. We walked upstairs to my room and he locked the door. After that, he took off his tROUSERS? OMG WTF!

He was only in his boxers and I could clearly see he had a boner. I gulped as I look away from him.

"We haven't spoken for over 3 weeks, you don't know how much I've missed you." He said suddenly. I was actually so scared that I could pee myself. Bruh and i'm on my time of the month.

I turned around because he was being quiet and HE WAS BOTTOM HALF NAKED, his thing was sticking out and I was sHOOK!

"Just give me a blowjob and I'll leave you alone," he said, with his head tilted at me, I stood up and...

Y'all can imagine the rest :D

[wink wonk she did the dirty xD]

❃•❃•❃•❃•❃

A/N: sooo I may only update one a week now and not like every 1-2 days .. stay tuned and send recommendations :))

[Published: 24/9/17
Edited: 6/5/18]