t w e n t y f i v e

"Uhh, I'll see what I can do I guess.."

He ruffled my hair "eesh I knew you were a good kid, contact me when something happens" he said and walked away leaving me standing in a park by my self. Well, this was a weird appointment and I totally feel anxious about his plan. I wondered what Jihoon and Daniel were doing now, are they still in detention?

I don't know. I just went home and ate some food,

While I was eating there was a loud knocking on my door, like extremely loud. I sighed and went to the door. Before opening the door I took a look through the peephole and saw Jinyoung on his phone, again.. *sighs intensely*

"Jinyoung, how can I help you?" I asked sternly. He pushed me aside and stomped into the house, crashing himself on the couch. I closed the door and went back to the kitchen to finish my food - what a fool for interrupting my meal. Moments later he came to the kitchen, where I was, and gave me his phone. I looked at him suspiciously then looked at the phone.

Jihoonie99;
ow man I rlly wanna see Eunbinniee

;BaeJinold
Why?

Jihoonie99;
cos im hot

Jihoonie99;
?

Jihoonie99;
jk,, just wanna spend time with her

;BaeJinold
Should I talk to her?

Jihoonie99;
just ask if she wants to hang out sometime..

;BaeJinold
Got it ;))

---------

"He wants to 'hang out'?" I asked in a shocked voice, but it was more in a disgusted voice. I mean, it's not disgusting but like after stuff that's happened how can he ask that to ME so freely. I rolled my eyes and gave the phone back to Jinyoung.

"But, you could hang out with him sometime, right? I ship you guys"

I glared at Jinyoung because we both know he only said that so he can be with Soomin. I still do not understand how he likes her. "Hey, why don't you just hang out with Soomin? I mean like, you made her cheat once already so like.." I blurted out. He clicked his tongue and smiled at me. It's not something he should be proud of though...

"Maybe I will." He said. I gave him a look and ate more food. "Just go for it. Go somewhere with Jihoon," Jinyoung pleaded. I stopped eating and thought for a moment... Jiho's plan "Fine, ok I will. Text him"

"Seriously?! yAY!" Jinyoung squealed and his fingers immediately moved on his phone. I see him smile with satisfaction and nod ay himself proudly...

-----------

A/N: Going on Hiatus for a few weeks. Uhh because my levels have been dropping soo... I gotta bring them back up and I got a rlly high art level so yAh

[Published: 3/11/17
Edited: 6/5/18]