t w e n t y

A/N: So last chapter there was Park Woojin and Kang Daniel and some others - Who should it be? (Lol sorry I'm kind of depending on you guys for the outcome) + sorry for the shortish chapter
-----------

Since I've heard about 'them' kissing, I cannot get the image out of my head. Is that weird? I hope not. All of this thinking and imagining is making me hungry. Aiyaa who should I call to eat because I really need to let out my problems to somebody.

An image of Guanlin popped in my head of him saying "YOO HOO" whilst waving. So I guess i'll try to reach out to him somehow today after school. Thankfully it was last period, I could look for him on social media.

"Excuse me. EXCUSE M- uhm can you hand your paper in please"

I looked up and smiled awkwardly before handing in my paper. Woojin gave me a little air kiss and went to the next table. I just stared at him as he went around the classroom, when he got to Jihoon I immediately looked away and sighed and loudly as I could.

"Joo Haknyeon," I called out. He turned his chair and gave me deep eye contact. "What?" His tone came out as a little rude but I'll ignore it.

"You know Guanlin? Lai Guanlin?" I asked, trying to sound out Guanlin's name as slowly as possible. Haknyeon blinked a couple of times and nodded. I smiled in relief, "gimme his number"

"That is very confidential," he said, I rolled my eyes and then remembered when Jihoon asked for my number. Ah yes, I can't know that without his permission. "Please" I winked. He sighed and turned around, my mouth dropped as he just ignored me trying to act cute.

Whatever. I don't have any aegyo anyways so, I probably looked like a frog.

After class, I ran to the floor that his year group is usually on, and scanned around each door for him. When I saw him he was on his phone wearing a mask. "Guanlin, Hello?"...He looked up and took off his mask. He smiled at me before packing up and waiting for what I was gonna say, he kind of looked like he knew what I was going to say.

"Ne, Eunbin sunbae" he smiled, I laughed awkwardly and said "don't be formal with me please, you can just call me Eunbin" he nodded and I went to sit next to him. "By the way, I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to come eat some tteok bokki and hear me rant about my problems..." I explained freely.

"Sure" he calmly replied, and we went to a really cool small place near my house. Man was Guanlin tall, I was kind of embarrassed to stand next to him. We entered and sat down next to the window.

"Eunbin... Jihoon's here, should I ask him to join?" Guanlin asked, pointing at another couple across us, my mind went blank as soon as I saw Soomin and Jihoon feeding each other, how cringy...

"No thanks. He's one of the things I want to rant about"

[Published: 16/10/17
Edited: 6/5/18]