t w e n t y o n e

Lool sorry this isn't gonna be a great chapter,,,
I'm very stressed but managed to try and post a chapter :))
aND THANK YOU FOR 14K I LUV U GUYS OMG
------------------

"Oh really? I actually thought that you two were... err a thing..?" Guanlin said, and it came out as kind of a question. My head shook vigorously at him until my head started to hurt, I probably lost so many brain cells. "No. And I don't think we will ever be a couple" I snorted,

Guanlin laughed at me a little and carried on glancing over to Jihoon. I noticed that Jihoon had seen us too, weeelllll im out. No, but for real this was so awkward and worrying. I don't even have a reason to worry but my tummy is like filled with butterflies.

"You look uncomfortable, let's just go" Guanlin pulled my arm and dashed out. I smiled at the skinship and looked at him. Cute, he was indeed.

----------

The next day at school I was sick, but not sick enough to stay at home; what mum says. She can't blame me when I cough on someone to get them sick. I was sitting in the library for my free period with Gunhee.

Then I saw something that made me feel blessed. I shook Gunhee until he tried to stop me. "Yah Gunhee, who's that kid? He looks like a God" I pointed over to the boy by the computers. Gunhee's mouth opened to an extremely large 'O' shape. "Close your mouth before a football flies into it" I shook my head, he immediately turned to me and gave me a glare.

"Excuse me, do you know where the animal books are?"

Both me and Gunhee froze and turned to the voice's owner. I flew back a little when I saw that Handsome dude I was just staring at. "U-uh.. over there" I pointed to my left. He smiled at me and walked away before he went i had a little look at his name tag 'Kang Daniel'

Even his name is gorgeous. I stared at him as he walked away.. "uhh, excuse me. Aren't you supposed to be helping me?" I heard a voice... I was too busy staring at Daniel to focus on anything else,, he called me again -"Huh?" I snapped out of my daydream.. "you know that if you stare off into space for too long you'll lose hair" he stated.

"That's probably good since I have way too much hair" I giggled to myself only to receive a flick on the forehead. I turned to him and rolled my eyes...

Kang Daniel,, I won't ever forget that name...

[Published: 19/10/17

Edited: 6/5/17]